PDA

View Full Version : Seaside Heights Here we Come

Tinker
04-07-2010, 11:51 PM
only for one night, but I'll take it . :lol: It's going to be hot as blazes here tomorrow and since Jim is off work he asked if I'd like to go too the beach . Would I !!! :mental: I called Surfside Motel and booked a room . Surprised they had availability since tomorrow most people are off for the holiday . I was even more surprised when he only charged $69.00 with breakfast and beach badges . :worship: Usually check in is at 3 PM, he asked when we would arrive and I said around noon . He said, I'll have the room ready . Sadly shows how bad the economy really is . I then asked what their weather would be like tomorrow and almost fell over when he said 97 and with the heat index over 100 . I found my water babies as I will be as red as a lobster otherwise .
Taking my new camera , so I'll post some pics on Tuesday .

foreverducky
04-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Sounds fun! Can't wait to see the photos!

Johnie
05-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Have a great time! We went to the beach last weekend and had an awesome time!

Tink
05-07-2010, 12:13 AM
OK, not to be a total fear monger but I just heard a news report that from Jersey to Maine there is a sudden influx of great white sharks. There have been several unprecedented attacks on swimmers, so keep yourself safe! :sorry:

Tinker
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
SHARKS !!! That is scary ! Perhaps I'll sunbathe on the beach and use the pool . Thanks for the heads up, Sister Tink ! :hug2:

Tinker
05-07-2010, 12:32 AM
WoWie !!!

Coast Guard Shark Advisory for Northeast (http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/coast-guard-shark-warning-for-northeast-20100702-akd)
Thats enough of a warning for me . I like to put my lounger at the edge of the water and lay out . And thats all the further I'll go .

mainecoon lover
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Hope you have had a great time.