View Full Version : resort bus questions

05-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Do the all star resorts still share buses? if they do, does this mean it takes ages to get to the disney parks?

Also, do we have to tip the drivers or not?

05-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Good grief NO! :D Tipping the bus drivers is not done, ever. (And DON'T give them any ideas)! LOL.

People have been known to complain about the buses for All Stars, but that's because they've never been on the deluxe buses! Those are truly crowded.

We've never had a problem with the All Stars (or Pop, for that matter). They get busy, of course but ALL of them do.

05-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I always have good experience when it comes to using the Disney Bus, it runs quite smooth and it does get busy at peak time, but that is usual!

You will find that most of the drivers are quite welcoming and at times very helpful.

I do see travelling on the Disney Buses as part of the holiday experience rather than 'bolt on' to the holiday experience.

Does this make sense?

05-07-2010, 04:07 PM
They do share with other All Stars, but it's really no big deal. It's quick and efficent. The buses are running all the time.

The only bus stop that I have had real wait times tends to be for DTD during the middle of the day.

05-07-2010, 06:06 PM
I usually stay at the All-Stars and don't ever have any problems with catching a bus. Like stated before, they run like crazy during peak times. About an hour after the parks open, they cut down to about every 20 minutes so you can wind up waiting a bit then.

The only problem I've ever had with buses is when I stayed at POR and the marathon was going on. We had to wait AN HOUR to get a bus to Epcot.