PDA

View Full Version : its friday

tb2830
07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
its going to be hectic at work as friday is open surgery at our doctors so will be ran of our feet

but on a plus i have a whole weekend off :cheer:

i havent nothing planned so will probably use the time to get organised and get rid of any rubbish that may have been left behind from the name i dont want to mention lol

also will pop and spend some time with my nan :yes:

but apart from that i will be all alone my parents have gone away for the weekend. they have told me to behave whilst there away i think they forget ive left home and nearly 37 lol

hope you all have a fab weekend

xx

Deafjeff
07-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Hope the weekend will be good for you.... be nice to spend some time with your nan!

My DH is away tomorrow, so I am spending time with my Dad in Swansea before treating myself to a nice long soak tomorrow night!

Sunday, I need to finish off my work sigh!

Have good weekend guys!

Skywatcher
07-09-2010, 07:33 AM
Shame bonfires are out of vogue that might have been therapeutic :D

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 07:42 AM
rip all clothes to shreads bet that will give you some satisfaction :)

nothing on for the weekend, just watching F1 qualy and race, well it is the british GP :D

oh and packing my case for monday :(

tb2830
07-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Shame bonfires are out of vogue that might have been therapeutic :D

well as i was finding things i just chucked them in the bin

and the bin men have just took the rubbish so im already feeling better and i kinda sat and had a giggle to myself :yes:

Isafari
07-09-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm taking it easy this weekend :yes:

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm taking it easy this weekend :yes:

so you should be too....how you feeling today diane?

tb2830
07-09-2010, 08:56 AM
oh and im also hoping my sat nav come back in the post today

how the heck does he think i can travel england without it :donald:

Isafari
07-09-2010, 08:59 AM
so you should be too....how you feeling today diane?

Sore - I now have aches and pains that I didn't have immediately after the accident :shrug:

how the heck does he think i can travel england without it

Oh my gosh - sounds like my twin :lol:

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 09:02 AM

how the heck does he think i can travel england without it :donald:

just as well you never sent me your usa maps then isnt it as you were gonna :lol:

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Sore - I now have aches and pains that I didn't have immediately after the accident :shrug:

im not surprised really

Britchick
07-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Going to see Wicked with Lisaw tonight ;)

Then to eat all the JD sauce at TGi s tomorrow!

Isafari
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Going to see Wicked with Lisaw tonight ;)

Then to eat all the JD sauce at TGi s tomorrow!

That sounds great - apart from the sauce eating! :lol:

simonwebb74
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM
I'm grabbing the kids from school and then heading straight over to Reading for the new Reading FC kit launch. Hopefully get my son the new kit (Don't know if he will want the outfield or the goalkeepers kit, probably both, but I must resist!!)

He will also get a chance to meet some of the players and the manager so he will take is old shirt wich was signed earler in the year by the team captain and add to the autographs.

I think I am more excited than he is!! http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Tomorrow my wife is working all day, so daughters ballet class in the morning then probably pop to Legoland for a couple of hours.

Deb
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
nTracey, good for you!! :D That does sound like the best therapy right now :yes:

Isafari :hug2: Hope you feel less achey very soon, and Nut :hug2: for Monday :(

Well, we have Mr Deb's 19 year old son staying with us till Monday - how come when they're that age the house feels like it has 5 extra people in it rather than just one? I seem to be constantly feeding him :unsure: Looking forward to a weekend of pottering in the garden, moving the chicken house, and watching F1 and the footy on Sunday. Son number two stays on Sunday night too to watch the football, so I may well need a rest on Monday!

Tomorrow morning we are on our best behaviour as we get a homecheck to see if we can adopt a 4 year old boy ragdoll cat who needs a new home. Our lovely Mr Darcy never did come home from his travels, and it's been 5 weeks now :sigh: and I am so sad about it. But our other cat Lola is really pining to the point of making herself ill so we figured for her sake we should get a new companion sooner rather than later. If Mr D ever comes back we will make it work.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :wave:

daveann
07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm off today then not off again till Tuesday I hate my job pops back to the weekend.... David has got his son for the weekend so as deb said it feels like there are 5 kids here and eat for England :)

Tink
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Mr. Darcy sure is taking a long vacation this time. :cry2: I'll continue to believe he is going to come home though. :yes:

Good that you are looking into another kitty!

Not sure what all is up for the weekend. Loads of things to do to just catch up on life. Wonder if the weather will be decent at all? :sigh:

Wendy
07-09-2010, 11:27 AM
We have a full weekend planned for a change :wiggle: we are out to friends for dinner tomorrow night and then at a BBQ on Sunday - if the weather is nice :)

Got to make the best of it, this is the last weekend Chris will be home on a Saturday for a while as work is really busy and he's starting Saturdays again.

Dawn
07-09-2010, 02:44 PM
We're on heatwave alert. Apparently I have to be prepared. :unsure:

Karate for the boy, haircut for the dog and a bit of garden pottering. No doubt Adrian will burn meat on that thing in the garden.

And - shopping for teacher's end of year gifts. :mental: :thud:

MystikPiglit
07-09-2010, 02:50 PM
We've just been to the seaside. Thank goodness for air-conditioning in the car and the fish 'n' chip restaurant.

IT'S TOO HOT!

There is melting tar on the road outside our house..... :(

Wendy
07-09-2010, 03:14 PM
It's grey and overcast here and a lot cooler than it has been - just hope it bucks up for the weekend :fingers:

Dizneyblonde
07-09-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm sleeping all weekend to catch up on the last few weeks!
Had an interview today so just waiting to hear if I got the job...

MystikPiglit
07-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Had an interview today so just waiting to hear if I got the job...

Good luck!

Deb
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM
It's grey and overcast here and a lot cooler than it has been - just hope it bucks up for the weekend :fingers:

Here too Wendy. It's so cold and windy we're having to sit indoors. Tired of hearing on the news about what to do in a heatwave!

Good luck DB, fingers crossed!!

josh.p.
07-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Out for our tea tonight to celebrate Jade's birthday :) Then a BBQ tomorrow. Its hard to believe she is 21!

After all the trouble we had with jades would-be landlord, Mum and Dad have just had an offer accepted on a house round the corner from us for Jade :D It's a newish build 2-bed but its not a great garden for Niamh but best of all it's in the catchment area for the school Jade and I went to which we are pleased about as it's a brilliant school.

tb2830
07-09-2010, 05:35 PM
just as well you never sent me your usa maps then isnt it as you were gonna :lol:

not driving in florida anyway :cheer:

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 06:34 PM
not driving in florida anyway :cheer:

why did you buy them then :lol:

how much do you want for them trace?

tb2830
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
why did you buy them then :lol:

how much do you want for them trace?

well if the sat nav comes i will keep them as i normally lend my sat nav and map to my father in law (hes the nice one )

if i dont get it back then yes you can have it

ukwdwnut
07-09-2010, 07:08 PM
well if the sat nav comes i will keep them as i normally lend my sat nav and map to my father in law (hes the nice one )

if i dont get it back then yes you can have it

well i hope firstly you get it back

ok thx hun :hug2: just tell me how much :D

tb2830
07-09-2010, 07:10 PM
well i hope firstly you get it back

ok thx hun :hug2: just tell me how much :D

wont want anything for it

you can have it .... its no good to me without the sat nav

Dizneyblonde
07-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Didn't get it :(

Gutted.

tb2830
07-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Didn't get it :(

Gutted.

oh babe :hug2:

something better will come along :hug2: i promise

do you want me to hit them with my frying pan lol

Tinkfan
07-09-2010, 09:53 PM
:wave: Just got back home from my visit to Pennsylvania, it was sooo hot 100 -1004 for most of the trip. Yuck!!Have a wedding and a birthday this week-end and of course hockey!! Have a great week-end everyone! Isafari, I missed it what happened? Are you ok? :sorry:

josh.p.
07-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Forgot to update... Mum & Dad's offer was accepted and Jade should move in within 6-8 weeks providing everything goes OK :D

tb2830
07-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Forgot to update... Mum & Dad's offer was accepted and Jade should move in within 6-8 weeks providing everything goes OK :D

thats fab news josh :yes:

i bet you will miss them thou when they move out

josh.p.
07-10-2010, 12:19 AM
I will miss seeing Niamh every morning but they're only round the corner :yes: