PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Corsa or Citroen C3

Isafari
14-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Vauxhall Corsa or Citroen C3?
Can only afford around an 03 to 04 plate. Both DH and I have both driven a Corsa for many years so I do like them and they have been very reliable for us. DH still has a Corsa.
I was originally looking for another Corsa but the C3 has been catching my eye a lot.

Any thoughts? Any experiences?

Deafjeff
14-07-2010, 03:43 PM
check this website....

New & Used Cars, UK Car Dealers - Parker's (http://www.parkers.co.uk)

Honest John (http://www.honestjohn.co.uk)

Isafari
14-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks Jeff. :thumbsup:
Been looking through a site very similar called Autotrader.

We actually went to see a couple of the cars but when we got there they weren't in very good condition which you couldn't see from the online photos.
Going out on saturday to have a good look around.
Was just wondering if anyone had either of those cars and what their experiences were with them.

It's nerve wracking buying a second hand car in case you get a lemon!!!

Deafjeff
14-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks Jeff. :thumbsup:
Been looking through a site very similar called Autotrader.

We actually went to see a couple of the cars but when we got there they weren't in very good condition which you couldn't see from the online photos.
Going out on saturday to have a good look around.
Was just wondering if anyone had either of those cars and what their experiences were with them.

It's nerve wracking buying a second hand car in case you get a lemon!!!

I always consult the two websites I quoted before buying any cars and it is the most useful websites

lisaw
14-07-2010, 04:43 PM
I have no experience of a Corsa but I love Citroens, DH has the C4 and its a great car, I love driving it! I have a Zsara Picasso but if I could get away with a small car I would probably go with the C3 :yes:

Isafari
14-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Well, I've pulled a few cars out that I will go and view on saturday. :fingers: Will also do the rounds of second hand showrooms.

tb2830
14-07-2010, 08:58 PM
ive had a corsa before and loved it .....:yes: