View Full Version : Disney Virgins

14-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Hi we are Colin 52, Carol 37 and Sam 9 Disney Virgins and will be walking down Main Street for the first time in October 2010 the fulfilment of a dream I have had for nearly 40 years. Feel free to stop by and say hello and give us any tips you may have to make our Disney Holiday a holiday to remember, we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside flying out with Virgin and have booked Disney Dining and have booked all our Table Service meals,so any other tips will be very welcome.:smileyrainbow:

14-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Wonderful! I still remember that very moment!!!!!!

You have come to the right place! :yes:

14-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi and welcome i am going to por in sept will let you know how i find it when i come back

14-07-2010, 05:51 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets
Oh my gosh, you're in for a treat!!!! You will never forget that first glimpse of the castle and, standing on Main Street with all of the sights and sounds going on around you - unforgetable.

Any questions you might have, just pop them into the forums and we will be more than happy to help you plan a trip to remember :yes:

14-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Welcome! The first trips always hold a special place in one's heart!

14-07-2010, 05:59 PM
:wave: hi and welcome to Secrets.

You are going to have such a wonderful time and I'm sure it will be the first of many trips as it's just so addictive :yes:

Enjoy Secrets, we're happy to help with you planning, so ask about anything you are unsure of.

14-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Hi! And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

You'll have such a marvelous time! There's nothing like your first glimpse of Cinderella's Castle. :mental:

And... you're staying at my favorite resort! Port Orleans Riverside. My DW and I have stayed there on numerous occasions and always love it. It's like coming home again.

While you're there, be sure and try to catch Yeehaa Bob (http://www.yehaabob.com) in the River Roost Lounge one evening! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... now I wanna go too!)

14-07-2010, 07:53 PM
:welcome: to Disney Secrets!!

It's so exciting planning your first trip, I wish I'd had this fantastic site when we planned ours :yes: You're never EVER going to forget the first time you see the castle!

If you have any questions, pop them in the appropriate forums and you're sure to get a great answer :yes: Our main site also has a search function which is really handy;

:welcome: :hug2:

14-07-2010, 08:00 PM
hi there :wave: welcome to secrets

14-07-2010, 09:33 PM
I have managed to plan most of our holiday it just needs fine tuning now.

14-07-2010, 09:51 PM
I have managed to plan most of our holiday it just needs fine tuning now.

oh yes it has to be fine tuned :yes:

i just know your going to have a amazing time

14-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Wow , you seem pretty clued up for beginners.:thumbsup:

You will have an amazing time:yes:

14-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Can anybody help me with my countdown timer its starting to do my head in as there is no instructions on how to attach your timer to your posts in the Countdown section.

14-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Forget my last message as I have just seen it coming up lol

14-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi and welcome.

Like you we're visiting in October for our first visit. You really have come to the right place for advice and tips. The guys here are fantastic and are always there to give you support when ever you need it. :wave:

14-07-2010, 11:03 PM
I have been trawling the Internet since we booked our hols last year and I sorted my plan on Dibb but already this site seems more proactive and helpful thanks guys. I also have a lot of info if anybody needs any help.

15-07-2010, 06:33 AM
I see you're from Wallasey, I'm from Ellesmere Port :-)

We're smaller than the Dibb (lots of us are on there as well) but it's much more proactive here as the same people are on and are willing to help

15-07-2010, 08:00 AM

anything we can do to help you tweak just ask, we do tweaking very well here :D

15-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi there and a warm :secrets3:
You sure sound very "clued up" for your first trip to WDW, unlike my DW and I who were dashing around like headless chickens on our first trip way back in 1985, so well done! :thumbsup:

Just remember that WDW is HUGE so make sure to allow some time for rest and relaxation in-between the parks or you will feel like you need another holiday after this one. :lol:

15-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Oh what a perfectly beautiful time to visit Disney for the very first time! :yes: October is usually one of the very best months in terms of sunshine (streaming warm rays all day) lack of rain (may shower here and there, but usually no regular daily rain/thunderstorms) and the humidity is eased quite a bit.

The parks are beautiful that time of year, and depending upon when you are here you may be able to catch some of the Halloween fun, and the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT.

I love October!

Have a wonderful first visit!

18-07-2010, 08:40 PM
:welcomewagon: Welcome aboard!

19-07-2010, 12:12 PM
:hello1: and welcome, we went last year at the same time and it was wonderful, check out MNSSHP it was a blast! I can still hear the music from the parade in my head!