PDA

View Full Version : HEY!!!! It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!

Tink
16-07-2010, 11:51 AM
So how come we all get in a :tralala: about Fridays but no one seems to get :mental: about Saturday? :unsure:

If Friday's greatness is based on leading into the weekend, where's the Saturday thread? :p

So, whatcha' all doin' this weekend?

Tinkfan
16-07-2010, 11:58 AM
:wave: Doctors this morning then taking Ty to his bookstore and a movie! Hockey and soccer. Not much else this week-end, weather is threatening today. Must go get groceries though. Yuck, if we didn't have to eat we'd all be rich.:yes:

Claire
16-07-2010, 12:04 PM
It's Daddy weekend for us! Yay! We're crabbing tomorrow but no plans as yet for Sunday apart from driving Daddy back to the airport.

Deafjeff
16-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Working all weekend :-(

tb2830
16-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Going to get the car later when I've finished work then going to have a relaxing weekend with the kids

Disneybumble
16-07-2010, 06:03 PM
We are off to a wedding festival. My cousin got married on Thursday with a small family affair , They have 2 children and just wanted a small wedding. But the party oh my goodness. They have hired a feild for the weekend and we our having bands,DJ's with full stage etc. I can't wait.

Tink
16-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time Siobhan!

We actually are invited to a wedding shower. Are supposed to go but the boy is with us so not sure how that will work. May have to bow out.

mumof2
16-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Siobhan, where the flipping 'eck have you been woman?!

Sounds like a pretty good weekend coming up for you then, don't drink too much......!! :tongue:

tb2830
16-07-2010, 07:57 PM
well ive finally got my car :wiggle:

and tink i turned up the radio and guess what came on lol i will survive by gloria gaynor

courtney said hey mum this is our song :yes:

and at that moment something happened to me :yes:

arkvilla
16-07-2010, 08:02 PM
It's my Jai's birthday today- Happy Birthday my Chick ( that's what I always call him ..) 45 today http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/heart/t4502.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-heart.php?page=1)

So in honour of the birthday boy we have a big BBQ tomorrow, my famly travelling down from Ellesmere Port and Southport and lots of our good friends coming, around 50 people, so will be a busy day.

Sunday, the big clean up and then countdown to our hols - 1 week tomorrow :mental:

Sandra

mumof2
16-07-2010, 08:29 PM

and tink i turned up the radio and guess what came on lol i will survive by gloria gaynor

yaaaaay! :drivecar::clouds:

Britchick
16-07-2010, 08:52 PM
On call :thumbsdown: putting house together again after the ceiling replaced, there is dust everywhere! Not happy. Jon has taken a display aircraft to Fairford Air Show for the weekend. Me and the kids are going to have a pizza and movie night tomorrow.

tb2830
16-07-2010, 08:54 PM
i love takeaway and movie nights :yes:

kazzaqld
16-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Going to see Toy Story 3 today (in 3D!!)

Then looking for DH's birthday present (for Monday) and some other shopping.

I want to get some winter things for our trip before they go out of the shops here... (remember, my seasons are opposite :unsure: )

Tracy what a great song to be playing when you picked up the car!! :hug2:

Britchick
16-07-2010, 09:30 PM
i love takeaway and movie nights :yes:

Ooo maybe well have an Indian yum!

Any suggestions what to watch? There's Caitlin , 11 Dan, 16 and me!

tb2830
16-07-2010, 09:31 PM
me and the kids watched 2012 the other night ...:yes:

josh.p.
16-07-2010, 09:34 PM
I've not got anything planned for the weekend, going to see Toy Story 3 on Monday (in 3D :D) and tomorrow it's my Dad's Birthday, we're not doing anything to celebrate as Mum and Dad are going out with friends. So we just had an Indian take-away tonight :)

Josh

It's my Jai's birthday today- Happy Birthday my Chick ( that's what I always call him ..) 45 today http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/heart/t4502.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/t-heart.php?page=1)

So in honour of the birthday boy we have a big BBQ tomorrow, my famly travelling down from Ellesmere Port and Southport and lots of our good friends coming, around 50 people, so will be a busy day.

Sunday, the big clean up and then countdown to our hols - 1 week tomorrow :mental:

Sandra
I live right near Ellesmere port Sandra!!

Britchick
16-07-2010, 10:37 PM
me and the kids watched 2012 the other night ...:yes:

Seen that, i have lovely bones to watch, suitable for 11 year old anyone know?

lisaw
16-07-2010, 11:17 PM
I found it a bit traumatic! But on the other hand it teaches a valuable lesson!

Dawn
17-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Chiilin' :D

And doing a bit of :mental: at my countdown timer.

Tinkfan
17-07-2010, 11:57 AM
On call :thumbsdown: putting house together again after the ceiling replaced, there is dust everywhere! Not happy. Jon has taken a display aircraft to Fairford Air Show for the weekend. Me and the kids are going to have a pizza and movie night tomorrow.

Brit, how bad is it to have your ceiling replaced? We live in an old house and it needs to be done. :sorry: :thumbsdown:

Tink
17-07-2010, 12:01 PM

THAT is amazing Tracy! :D :D How perfect, eh? Any you will... you will more than survive, my friend. You will live fully and beautifully. :hug2:

Tink
17-07-2010, 12:02 PM

Sandra

Happy Birthday Jai! I hope the barbecue was wonderful and that you had a great day! :yes:

Britchick
17-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Brit, how bad is it to have your ceiling replaced? We live in an old house and it needs to be done. :sorry: :thumbsdown:

Don't talk to me about it just now........ Lol

It's awful, everything gets covered in chalky dust and something really stank,! Just taking a break from cleaning downstairs.

Dawn
17-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Took Steven to karate and he's been told he's grading for his next belt next Saturday. :mental:

Literally just sat around the rest of today just chilling. Going out for dinner in a while.

mumof2
17-07-2010, 04:10 PM
eeee i went with Mum and Matthew last night to light Sarahs candles as her Mum and Dad are away for a couple of nights. :thumbsup:

Going again tonight, also have to light candles for the lad who was killed last year (don't know if anyone remembers, he was stabbed in a silly argument) as Sharon does them for him every evening too, and another lady is unable to visit her husband tonight so she's asked me to do his as well.......busy busy busy!

Popping in to see Nancy prior to that as we haven't seen her for a week and she's home with just her Daddy as my sister and niece have gone to Greece...very nice too!

Apart from that, nowt planned...might make a card or 2 later.

Tinker
17-07-2010, 04:39 PM
went to a pampered Chef party last night . The hostess is my girlfriends niece . She has an in ground pool and the water was so warm . Came home & fell, snapping my foot backwards . And no I was only drinking ice tea . :lol: So, the rest of the weekend, I'm down for the count . :lol:

josh.p.
17-07-2010, 04:58 PM
I've also got to write a bunch of articles for my tortoise website, too :yes: It's quite mundane re-writing things I've already written but I've wanted to re-write it all as it's been a while since I did anything on it!