PDA

View Full Version : 7 dwafts

lozzy
19-07-2010, 09:01 AM
7 dwarfs.

This will be my 4 visit in November and I have only managed to get my photo taken with Dopey, does anyone know if you can get all 7 together in any of the parks?

Isafari
19-07-2010, 09:35 AM
I have seen the one photo from a member who I cannot for the life of me remember who it was but - he did have a photo of himself with all 7.
I think it's very rare though :unsure:

MarkE
19-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Isafari - does 'WillCAD' ring a bell?

The only place I ever personally saw them together was at the MK opening ceremony, but we couldn't find them as soon as they lete everyone in. From what I've heard / seen in the past, your best bet is actually the place in MK where they do the princess meets - they sometimes hang around snow white at the end of the day, and on rare occasions (I've only ever seen it once), they pose as a group with her. They also do this at the park entrance after the fireworks (MK again) - I've never seen this, but my sister has (I've seen characters after the fireworls, just not them).

The bad news is none of these are on a set schedule, so it really is luck of the draw!! But it does happen - I'd link you to a photo of them as a group, but I've only ever seen it in one place, and I think if I linked it on here I'd get shot!

lozzy
19-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Thought this might be the case, I have seen them in shows but never aroung the park in groups, a real shame, :thumbsdown:

Skywatcher
19-07-2010, 12:57 PM
The only time I saw it was for a kid who was clearly there as part of a 'make a wish' holiday and they quickly dispersed after

Dopey is usually out with Snow white and occasionally Grumpy but not remembering many of the others

Kate
19-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Cant help im afraid, but cus of your spelling mistake i thought this was a thread about drafts of something (dwafts)! :lol:

Skywatcher
19-07-2010, 01:41 PM
It is definitely how Matthew would say drafts :lol:

Dawn
19-07-2010, 02:33 PM
What's a dwaft? :unsure:

lozzy
19-07-2010, 08:31 PM
Cant help im afraid, but cus of your spelling mistake i thought this was a thread about drafts of something (dwafts)! :lol:
Oh my I think I need to go back to school,

simonwebb74
20-07-2010, 10:43 AM
At last years MNSSHP they had all 7 dwarfs and Snow white posing for photographs in Fantasyland.

I reckon half the park was in the queue for them!!

Skywatcher
20-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Germany is the best place ( in EPCOT) for Snow White and Dopey I think - at least it always used to be