PDA

View Full Version : Second trip for 2010

hurster97
19-07-2010, 06:39 PM
My parents, sister and I went to WDW in March as our "family Christmas". I will never travel with them again. I love my family but I much rather travel alone.
With that said, I'm returning in September (now as an annual passholder) and changing it up by staying at the DWL rather than my usual DCBR. I'm looking forward to the experience there as I have read many mixed reviews, mostly positive, however.
All the dining reservations are made, ticket to MNSSHP is in the mail and I can only hope I do not have an upper respiratory infection this trip. No amount of "drinking around the world" could knock it out of me.
I'll be travelling alone and I'm always up to meeting fellow visitors so if anyone will be on property Sept 20-26, drop me a line :)

Deafjeff
19-07-2010, 07:10 PM
My parents, sister and I went to WDW in March as our "family Christmas". I will never travel with them again. I love my family but I much rather travel alone.
With that said, I'm returning in September (now as an annual passholder) and changing it up by staying at the DWL rather than my usual DCBR. I'm looking forward to the experience there as I have read many mixed reviews, mostly positive, however.
All the dining reservations are made, ticket to MNSSHP is in the mail and I can only hope I do not have an upper respiratory infection this trip. No amount of "drinking around the world" could knock it out of me.
I'll be travelling alone and I'm always up to meeting fellow visitors so if anyone will be on property Sept 20-26, drop me a line :)

Me! We are at WDW until 21st!

arkvilla
19-07-2010, 07:45 PM
We come home 3rd Sept so will miss you

Sandra

hurster97
20-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Update-ADR's

Kouzzina D
Tutto Italia L
Le Chefs de France L
Kona Cafe L