PDA

View Full Version : I've sat here all afternoon longing for....

Isafari
25-07-2010, 07:17 PM
ice cream!

Where is the best place on Disney property to go for ice cream? Anything from a restaurant to a cart :lol:

We don't usually have room for dessert after eating at WDW but I have tried the dole whips before :yes:
I love mint or strawberry ice cream.

foreverducky
25-07-2010, 08:32 PM
That's a toughy, but I like the shop across from Caseys in MK. I usually just get a scoop in a waffle cone. You can't be a waffle cone, plus then there is no need to hold it.

daveann
25-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Oh we love to go to coldstone it's my favourite treat vanilla with white chocolate chips yum yum Dave has lemon sorbet :) there is one just off the 192 after the celebration turn off :)

daveann
25-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Oh sorry just noted you said on wow property :(

Tink
26-07-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm not a huge fan of Ghirardelli's ice cream. When we want ice cream (fairly rare... but it happens) we like Beaches and Cream, The Main Street shop Foreverducky mentions, the shop on the Boardwalk (Seashore Sweets) and the Fountainview Bakery in EPCOT (has Edy's Ice Cream). :yes:

robertcraig
26-07-2010, 12:36 PM
I can eat icecream any where. last year bought a waffle cone at disney west side and sat on a bench at the waterside watching the world go by

foreverducky
26-07-2010, 05:17 PM
We are ice cream people in my family!

Dawn
26-07-2010, 05:23 PM
On Main St at the Ice Cream Parlor.

daveann
26-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Oh dawn Steven would love cold stone you pick your flavour of ice cream then you pick things to be mixed into it on an iced stone like gummy bears chocolate rem coconut all sorts they have jars Nd you pick whT you want :)

Tink
26-07-2010, 10:09 PM
They have a Cold Stone Creamery at the Winter Garden Village, Dawn. :D

It's not in the main part of the Village, rather across the street where there are additional shops (on the same side of the street as Cracker Barrel). OH! It's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a Starbuck's! :D

uscwest
26-07-2010, 11:50 PM
I love the sugar free butter pecan at the place on Main Street USA

Dawn
27-07-2010, 07:17 AM
They have a Cold Stone Creamery at the Winter Garden Village, Dawn. :D

It's not in the main part of the Village, rather across the street where there are additional shops (on the same side of the street as Cracker Barrel). OH! It's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a Starbuck's! :D

:mental:

Esmeralda
27-07-2010, 03:36 PM

That's my favourite one too. I didn't know it was sugar free? really?! Double scoop next time then and no guilt.

Isafari
27-07-2010, 04:37 PM

Sugar free!! I'll have to remember that for DH as he's diabetic. Thanks John :thumbsup:

I can eat icecream any where. last year bought a waffle cone at disney west side and sat on a bench at the waterside watching the world go by

Heaven :yes:

Tink
02-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't think it's sugar free, is it John? I thought it was no sugar added? :unsure:

uscwest
02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Sugar free!! I'll have to remember that for DH as he's diabetic. Thanks John :thumbsup:

Heaven :yes:

I don't think it's sugar free, is it John? I thought it was no sugar added? :unsure:
I know it is sweetened with sucralose. You are probably right in that it is not sugar free as milk has natural sugar in it. However, it is OK for a diabetic to eat.

Here are the flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Fat Free Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl, No Sugar Added Raspberry Sorbet and Butter Pecan (sweetened with sucralose)