PDA

View Full Version : Saturday aka The late Friday Thread!

mumof2
31-07-2010, 08:29 AM
How did not one of us start one yesterday......?! :unsure:

Had a busy day and evening with Matthews family birthday celebrations.

Today i have to clear up and start getting ready for our Ireland trip. The house is a complete mess...arrrrgh!

This evening we are going to Sharon and Martins Mexican evening, it's raining qiute hard at the moment. :thumbsdown:

Tomorrow more getting ready for Ireland, packing up the car and tidying the house.

Monday 7am ish we are OFF! :yes:

What are your plans?

Britchick
31-07-2010, 08:46 AM
I'm on leave for 2 weeks! Yay, sorting the garden and packing for Scotland today, BBQ at Jons bosses house tomorrow :unsure:

Looking forward to highland games, distillery tours, Cullen skink and smoked salmon! :wiggle: yum

mumof2
31-07-2010, 08:55 AM
yaaay, have a fab time in Scotland! :yes:

Dawn
31-07-2010, 09:17 AM
:mental:

Off to brother's for a barbie in the rain today. :lol:

Toy Story 3 tomorrow.

Tinkfan
31-07-2010, 11:40 AM
:wave: Will be going to look at flooring for the new house and living room furniture.. Got my hair cut short for the hospital, DS says I really look like Tink now! Don't know if that's a compliment or not! Any one know anything about the new floors that look like wood but aren't? Our current house is so old we have regular hard wood through out. Need to get blinds or shades for 2 small living room windows, we have 2 skylights in our new Living room for more light. :brickwall: HELP!!

daveann
31-07-2010, 12:41 PM
We got up early and were in Southampton for 9 bought 2 new dresses for our cruise next sunday and some other clothes ooppss I bought 3 new dresses lol have been thoughly spoiled today now having a lie down while Dave has gone food shopping I said to him I feel really spoiled and just like a princess :)

Have fun holidays in Ireland and Scotland guys :)

mainecoon lover
31-07-2010, 12:55 PM
I have the weekend off as Beth gone to Respite which she is now loving. I think it has something to do with male carers there ;). I am setting up my new Iphone i did not plan on having. DH wanted one so we ordered one that came last week, he went to work monday to be told her was the proud owner of a new iphone for the company phone so now i have the one we bought. I have to sync it and my ipad. We are total Apple here now :yes:. Just made some money by selling his old iphone and my Nokia :)

josh.p.
31-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I bought some cheap self adhesive lino to line the nursery table for the hatchlings a few weeks back and have finally got around to fitting it today. It was very awkward and although I had the right amount of tiles for the area, because I had to cut a lot of them to fit into tiny areas I didn't have enough :sigh:

Went to buy some more and they where all gone!! :slap: I've lined 3 sides but not the back and as it's going to be full of soil and sand mixture I need all 4 sides done!! Having such a dozy day today!

Claire
31-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Went off to look at cars for DH followed by lunch here (http://www.hall-woodhouse.co.uk/pubs/pubsearch/pub/?id=141). It was lovely!

josh.p.
31-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Oh and to top it off, I just sliced my finger open on a 'JML Easy Slice'

Claire
31-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh and to top it off, I just sliced my finger open on a 'JML Easy Slice'

Well they said it was "easy"!

Johnie
31-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I have no plans this weekend but to work on my paper of APA Ethical Standards. Can we say BORING? Anyway, it's due next weekend. I haven't even started it unless compiling my reference list is a starting point. I really need to get this done TODAY. However.....here I am :sorry:

Isafari
31-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Went to pay for my car then did a bit shopping for our holidays - Dh bought some shorts and 3 t/shirts. He also bought me my favourite perfume :D

I bought 2 Christmas presents :lol: :exit:

Johnie
31-07-2010, 04:39 PM
awww isn't your DH a sweetie?

:tongue: I have been Christmas shopping too

Tinkfan
31-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Well I have no plans this weekend but to work on my paper of APA Ethical Standards. Can we say BORING? Anyway, it's due next weekend. I haven't even started it unless compiling my reference list is a starting point. I really need to get this done TODAY. However.....here I am :sorry:

Are you doing your permanent certification now?

Johnie
31-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I am slowly but surely working on my PhD in Organizational Psychology.

Tinker
01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Celebrated Jared's birth with friends at the Sand Bar Friday evening . I was BLASTED and fell asleep on the bench along the river . The crickets & frogs were so sereen , it put me to sleep . :lol: I woke to find the bar closed . My good friends came back for me as they had no idea where I had gone .
Yesterday, I slept all day & night except for a quick BLT .Can you say Hungover & How !
Today, I did laundry and went shopping at Wal Mart with Amber and Baby Ayrielle . I picked up a few more pair of shorts & camis . Only 22 more days till I arrive in Orlando .