PDA

View Full Version : Photo's from our Balloon Flight

arkvilla
14-08-2010, 12:36 PM
After our false start on Monday when the weather stopped us going up, we got uo Thursday at 4.30am and off we went

It was very calm

Sandra

Slowhand
14-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Great photos Sandra.
I love seeing the balloons coming over our villa and I keep saying that I will take a ride in one someday in Florida.

arkvilla
14-08-2010, 01:42 PM
We were hoping to go over our villa as last Friday they came over and were so low we got great video of them but we went further up the 27 and landed just behind Showcase of Citrus.

It just depends on the wind direction on the day.

You must do it, it's so lovely just floating along in the dawn sky

Sandra

foreverducky
14-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Just gorgeous and how absolutely fun!

I read the title as balloon fight. :lol: Still too early I guess.

Mags
14-08-2010, 02:38 PM
What wonderful photos Sandra! Sounds like a fab experience.

Margaret

Deb
14-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Sandra, they're great. It looks so peaceful!

Claire
14-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Great photos Sandra! I will always remember our first morning when we were sat around the pool at our villa when a balloon went over.

arkvilla
14-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Great photos Sandra! I will always remember our first morning when we were sat around the pool at our villa when a balloon went over.

It's funny isn't it Claire, it's just a balloon but you get so excited seeing them :wiggle:

We had 4 go over our villa on Friday and they were so low as they were coming down to land - I got great video of them.

Sandra

Kate
14-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I loooove the balloon ride, we went with the same people as you did - we had an irishman flying our's, he was a nice man!
Its amazing how quiet and peaceful it is up there, just so calm and relaxing - could do with that now actually! :lol:

Isafari
14-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Great photos :thumbsup:
We had a flight booked last year but it was cancellled due to fog and we never got around to rescheduling.

Kate
15-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Will you do it this year Diane? Its lovely up there, so peaceful!

Isafari
15-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Will you do it this year Diane? Its lovely up there, so peaceful!

Maybe in December as I haven't made an itinerary for that trip yet.
This trip leaving Tuesday, definately not. It's an extra trip being done as cheaply as possible that we have squeezed in as we have annual passes for the parks. So, no extras, no fancy meals, just parks days.

Still, we're going to WDW in a couple of days :wiggle:

Tinkfan
18-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Wow, you are brave, I don't think I could do it! It looks breath taking though! How old is your son Sandra? Is he close in age to Ty who's 13?

arkvilla
19-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Wow, you are brave, I don't think I could do it! It looks breath taking though! How old is your son Sandra? Is he close in age to Ty who's 13?

He was just 11 ( February) he's our baby ( don't tell im I said that )

It was very calm Trish, lovely views

Sandra