PDA

View Full Version : Stoopid Television Commercials...

catrancher
17-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I argued with myself over where to put this thread. Here, or in the TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip.

I lost the argument so I put it here. :unsure:

Over here in the states, we have numerous TV commercials, some of which are actually pretty entertaining. Right now, there's a series of commercials on from an insurance company called Geico.

So, with that, I present for your viewing pleasure one of what I consider to be the funniest and stoopidest of them all! :ROFL:

8F_G2zp-opg

Now, I've shown you mine, you show me yours!

Use this thread to post up links to the funniest commercials you've ever seen on the Telly!

Tom (:macwave:... highly in favor of stoopid sometimes!)

Shellyamc
17-08-2010, 02:51 PM
My kids die laughing every time they see his commercial!! I think the Mom is way more funny than the pig :lol:

Tink
17-08-2010, 03:14 PM
That one is funny, but I really like the gecko ones the best. :D

I've seen any number of stoopid commercials lately, it seems. The one with the two men (where one is asking the woman to dance) (BK) is beyond stooooopid...

catrancher
17-08-2010, 03:32 PM
The one with the two men (where one is asking the woman to dance) (BK) is beyond stooooopid...

I don't know what that one is. Haven't seen it. :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... deprived of more stoopidity!)

robertcraig
17-08-2010, 03:33 PM
very funny i like it

catrancher
17-08-2010, 03:40 PM
I think the Mom is way more funny than the pig :lol:

Agreed. Her attitude says all kinds of things!

But I think the real hero of these is the announcer guy at the beginning. Not sure who they're trying to emulate with him but he's perfect for the role!

Tom (:macwave:... does 10 pounds of flour make a really big biscuit?)