PDA

View Full Version : what to eat

robertcraig
23-08-2010, 11:05 PM
I have printed out the menus of the resturants i am going toand now i am deciding what i am going to have:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

uscwest
24-08-2010, 11:37 AM
And keep in mind that menus are subject to change as well as have specials show up on them. I've been a couple of different times where I was sure I knew what I was going to eat and found a special on the menu that sounded better. :)

Tinkfan
24-08-2010, 11:57 AM
:wave: Well, what and where looks good!!!!Don't keep us in suspense!:tongue:

foreverducky
24-08-2010, 12:27 PM
I love looking over the menus and there is always something new to try or even a new restaurant to try. In reality, I have not ate at many of them, considering how many choices there are.

MystikPiglit
24-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Reading the menus is is a great way to make you really hungry. :lol:

Consider having some of your main meals at lunchtime. They are often exactly the same food but at a lower price. It's a good way to eat at some of the pricier restaurants. :thumbsup:

Tinkfan
24-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Reading the menus is is a great way to make you really hungry. :lol:

Consider having some of your main meals at lunchtime. They are often exactly the same food but at a lower price. It's a good way to eat at some of the pricier restaurants. :thumbsup:

How true!!!:yes:

Tink
24-08-2010, 04:37 PM
In some places the lunch offerings are BETTER than dinner (and some may not be repeated). For instance the media noche at Bongo's (inside) is only available at lunch. Too bad as the thing is huge and would make a great supper!

foreverducky
24-08-2010, 06:44 PM
I do this as well. My larger meal for the day is considered lunch, but I eat after the lunch hour rush too.

Mari
24-08-2010, 09:53 PM
do share with us!!!! :)