PDA

View Full Version : Your on the spot traffic reporter

Dawn
24-08-2010, 12:43 AM
A Disney bus had a coming together with another bus at the entrance to the Caribbean Beach resort this lunchtime. Drove past at around 1.30pm and there were security cars everywhere. :unsure:

Tink
24-08-2010, 03:55 AM
That seems to be a regular occurrence lately. Hope no one was hurt!

foreverducky
24-08-2010, 12:30 PM
That's not good!

Esmeralda
24-08-2010, 12:35 PM
I think it has something to do with the new radio rules they have to observe now whilst driving, they say it distracts them. I think they have to drive and talk or listen to instructions or something whilst driving. Don't quote me on it though.

DisneyFreak
24-08-2010, 12:39 PM
I think the quality of the bus drivers has gone down. While we were there our driver one day forgot to stop at Jambo House. I had to remind him and he turned around at the next traffic light. :nono:

Tink
24-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Then there is the highly amusing story (but truly, not so sure how true it is) about the new bus driver who ended up in downtown WINTER HAVEN... got a little lost, eh?

Several local CMs are buzzing about it, but like I said, nothing really too substantial to verify the story.

DisneyFreak
24-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Then there is the highly amusing story (but truly, not so sure how true it is) about the new bus driver who ended up in downtown WINTER HAVEN... got a little lost, eh?

Several local CMs are buzzing about it, but like I said, nothing really too substantial to verify the story.

:jawdrop:

Maybe he used to work for Cypress Gardens and forgot who he was working for?