PDA

View Full Version : Possibly a 3rd tattoo coming soon...

foreverducky
25-08-2010, 12:08 AM
I am going to go in for a consultation soon for another tattoo. :applaudit: This one I've been eyeing for quite a while. It's a man and woman embracing. It's a picture from Victoria Frances, who is considered a gothic artist. I would show it, but to be honest, it's not really appropriate for the boards.:embarassed: We are family friendly place you know. :wave2:

Kate
25-08-2010, 06:38 AM
Already?! Wow, you have got the bug havent you!! Is it going to be big? Where are you having it?

foreverducky
25-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Might as well go for it. I will likely be leaving this area next year sometime. Hopefully. :yes:

This one will likely be 4x6 inches on my upper arm. I want it to be able to be slightly covered with a t-shirt on the top part.

I'm super excited, I've wanted this picture done for a while.

foreverducky
17-09-2010, 11:24 AM
I have an appointment on Wednesday (22nd). It's going to take between 2 and 4 hours. I had asked how long initially and he said, "till it's done." It's going to take up much of my upper arm. It's going to have a lot of shading. I'm super excited. :yes:

Then I think I will be done for a little while with tattoos.

ToTMistress
17-09-2010, 01:21 PM
:wavehands:that sounds wicked :2thumbsup: think once you had one done you feel addicted.:unsure: What dose any one else think. :thumbsup: The tattoo sounds great :embarassed: