PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Friday thread

daveann
03-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Well my friends it's Friday again :yes::yes: what are everyones plans this weekend?
I'm working all weekend :sorry: wish I could pack it in but needs must :sorry:
I've just been to the farm shop for some beef for dinner :yes: it looks yummy even before it's cooked.

Dawn
03-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm off in a bit to take Steven for double karate.

On Sunday I'm going to the Women's Rugby World Cup Final. :mental:

England v New Zealand -I get to see the haka. :thumbsup:

Deafjeff
03-09-2010, 02:43 PM
PACKING! PACKING! PACKING! :mental:

Tink
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Dawn, color me officially jealous!

We have company here (not with us, but here in Florida). She'll be joining us as of Sunday. It's a long weekend for us (Monday is the Labor Day holiday) so we are tossing around the idea of having a day by the pool complete with grill and all the "stuff" that goes along with lounging... drinks, snacks, ribs... :D :D

Hopefully, the weather will hold nice. I know Hurricane Earl is making a mess in other areas of the country, but he's sucked all the humidity out of our airspace and that makes for a very nice time! :D :D

Jeff!!!!! :tralala:

ukwdwnut
03-09-2010, 02:54 PM
havent a clue whats happening this weekend

tuesday im off fishing tho :lol:

Claire
03-09-2010, 05:34 PM
No definite plans for us except Daddy goes back to Germany on Sunday after a week at home. It went too quickly.

Owen is back to school on Monday so that'll be both children back leaving me time to research college courses.

Tink
03-09-2010, 06:47 PM
OOOOOH! What will we be studying then?

uscwest
03-09-2010, 07:01 PM
4 day weekend for us this week. Tomorrow is our 15th Anniversary so we are going to Ruth's Chris for dinner.

Mari
03-09-2010, 07:26 PM
what??

its friday???

Well, if we manage to get a volunteer to watch Natalia, hahahaha, we will be taking Tatiana to watch the new Tinkerbell film... otherwise I think we will just spend the weekend at home!

Mari
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
uhh

Happy anniversary John and Donna!

Tinkfan
03-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Not much here, Ben was at the hospital all day and had a cat scan, they diagnosed diverticulitis. I'm sick of being sick if you know what I mean!:slap: