PDA

View Full Version : Best place for cocktails in Disney?

mkjon
29-09-2010, 01:05 PM
hic :)

Any suggestions for the best cocktails in Disney and the places to get them

I really liked the southern something or other that was at port orleans riverside but havent seen it since :(

Tink
29-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Will really depend upon what you like or want for a cocktail. :yes:

Rose and Crown Pub in the UK of the World Showcase has a full bar and can make nearly anything you want!

If you want an incredible (and I do mean jaw dropping amazing) selection of margaritas and tequila, head to the newish Cave inside the pyramid in Mexico. Prepare to be awed!

Most resort lounges/bars/pubs now have a stock list of what they prepare for specialty drinks so you can get the same thing at any WDW resort bar. The quality differs from barkeep to barkeep though, so keep that in mind.

The Outer Rim in the Contemporary is a great place to have a nice cocktail and watch the ebb and flow of people. If Georges is the barkeep you've got one of the best for WDW! :yes:

The Wave has an excellent bar, but the bartenders aren't the best mixologists. :sigh:

Hope that helps a bit!

MystikPiglit
29-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Our favourites are:
The Margarita Shack in DTD Marketplace
The Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom.

Try a Rum Runner. Delicious! :thumbsup:

uscwest
29-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Our favorite is Victoria Falls at AKL, followed closely by the margarita shop in DTD and the Yacht Club Crews Cup Lounge.

robertcraig
29-09-2010, 02:19 PM
hic :)

Any suggestions for the best cocktails in Disney and the places to get them

I really liked the southern something or other that was at port orleans riverside but havent seen it since :(
at por southern belle contains southern comfort,peach schnapps and :yes::yes::yes:cranberry juice

wdwgrandma
29-09-2010, 02:27 PM
...or the pool bar at All Star Sports... ... or the bar at 50's Prime Time... Oh, heck, ANYWHERE!!! LOL

gwennie81
05-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Cava Tequila in MX at Epcot! I do NOT generally like tequila or margaritas because of their sweetness but they have such a large selection it's difficult not to try at least one. I had the Cactus Pear and my friend got the Hibiscus. They were both excellent and had us "feelin' good" in no time! Also, at the POR we got these cocktails that had a light-up "ice cube" in them that were totally hysterical. It was a "magic" something I want to say and the 3 of us (me, Amy & Ann) sitting there in the lounge with flashing ice cubes caused at least 6 other people to order one. They were pretty good.

But in general, I like the beer blends you can get in the UK at Epcot. Black & Tan, Bumblebee, Irish Car Bomb...

porttran
13-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Our favorite is Victoria Falls at AKL, followed closely by the margarita shop in DTD and the Yacht Club Crews Cup Lounge.

We have the same taste. Those are also our favorites. My dad very love love the Margarita shop in DTD.

BUTTERHEAD1
14-10-2010, 01:24 AM
The Tequila bar inside of the Mexican pavillion is by far my favorite place for a drink. The bar inside of Port Orleans Riverside and the bar attached to the Yachtsman steakhouse are 2 more places I like a lot. The Rose and Crown pub is a placed where I run in for a quick pint or 2 while in Epcot.

robertcraig
14-10-2010, 02:28 AM
The Tequila bar inside of the Mexican pavillion is by far my favorite place for a drink. The bar inside of Port Orleans Riverside and the bar attached to the Yachtsman steakhouse are 2 more places I like a lot. The Rose and Crown pub is a placed where I run in for a quick pint or 2 while in Epcot.
I liked the bar at por