PDA

View Full Version : Surprise....

Isafari
01-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Have you ever surprised anyone with a Disney holiday? If so, when/how did you tell them?

A_QA0uC2U0Y

uscwest
02-10-2010, 11:02 AM
We surprised our first pair of granddaughters. They knew they were going to Florida but we never mentioned the word Disney to them. The trip couldn't have worked out better, especially since we had the oldest in MK on her birthday for breakfast at the castle and we were selected as Grand Marshals.

lozzy
02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Our first trip in 2003 was a surprise to the children , we told them we were going to Ibiza for 2 weeks and then when we arrived at the airport we told them where we were going, the looks on they faces was priceless.

catrancher
02-10-2010, 01:35 PM
I only wish we still had either little kids or grandkids to surprise. :crywave:

Tom (:macwave:... they all grow up way too fast!)

foreverducky
02-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Am I a total sap...that little commerical made me tear up. Did you see those two little Buzzs'?

Isafari
02-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Am I a total sap...that little commerical made me tear up. Did you see those two little Buzzs'?

You big softy :hug2:

foreverducky
03-10-2010, 01:52 AM
You big softy :hug2:

Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Tink
03-10-2010, 05:36 AM
I surprised Herself with a birthday holiday to the Beach Club ages ago. :yes: I have since surprised her with a stay at the Polynesian for another birthday. Didn't tell her we were staying until after breakfast (she thought we'd all met there for just her birthday breakfast).

The Beach Club holiday was revealed when I gave her the plane tickets for the flight down. We were still in the NE then...

Also did a surprise stay at OKW when we moved down here. Said we were going to lunch at Olivia's and then continuing on... :D

It's fun to surprise people you love with special holidays!

Isafari
03-10-2010, 04:38 PM
I've arranged surprises for DH while on a Disney holiday but never with the holiday itself.