PDA

View Full Version : its Friday guys

daveann
08-10-2010, 11:03 AM
I know there are alot of our members having a difficult time right now :hug2:

its Friday so what are we all up to this weekend :wave2:

We are on holiday this next week 1st time we havent gone away when were off but we are going to family for a few days just hope the weather holds up :yes:

uscwest
08-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Three day weekend coming up for us. Packing for our trip that starts next Thursday is priority as I want to make sure all will fit in the car.

Tink
08-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Ah, the gift of Friday. Even when you are not working outside the home, Friday holds a certain promise of fun to come over the next two days.

We may take a browse around the World Showcase on Saturday, but not too sure about that yet.

Sunday is Orlando Pride and we'll be attending that. I'll be at the booth for The Center raising awareness on the complex issues that face the LGBT community as they progress through the journey of life...

I have a second interview (for the same open position) on Monday so will spend some time getting ready for that on Sunday too.

Hoping the weekend holds some peace, relaxation and enjoyment for all!

Tinkfan
08-10-2010, 01:36 PM
:wave:Going to try to go to hockey tonight with Ben and Ty, tomorrow I need to try to get to Home Depot to look at a light fixture for the house as well as carpeting for the loft, bedrooms and stairs. We'll need to purchase a washer and dryer as well. It's been years since I've been able to wash at home, any brands better than others these days?

MystikPiglit
08-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Following an annoying fall on that I had on Wednesday, DH has insisted that I do nothing but rest this weekend. :nono:
For once I'm not going to disagree...
Maybe I'll catch up on some the 3 seasons of CSI-NY that I haven't unwrapped yet. :)

Tink
08-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Sister Tinkfan, check out the Kenmore or Whirlpool front loaders. They are a bit more costly but well worth the money. We bought them 7 years ago (Kenmore) and they do an incredible job not only of cleaning but of economy efficiency.

Are you in your new home now?

MystikPiglit, I sure hope you are ok after that fall. :hug2:

MystikPiglit
08-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks, Tink. I've been taking an Arnica remedy so it's nowhere near as bad as the nurse thought it would be.
The champagne truffles helped too. :D

Dorothy
08-10-2010, 02:04 PM
We've got Zach this weekend :D Since the weather is going to be so nice here in Illinois we're thinking that maybe we'll take him to a huge corn maze that is in the area. Of course with my total lack of a sense of direction who knows if we'll ever make it out of there :lol:

Deb
08-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh MP, I hope a weekend of total chilling out helps you heal. Arnica does a darn good job of speeding it up, doesn't it? :yes:

We're spending the weekend at home. The weather forecast isn't bad for this weekend (though not as good as predicted for the rest of the country :) ) so we're hopefully going to get some garden jobs done - give the grass it's last mowing of the year, clean out the chicken house, plant a few plants that are waiting to go into the borders, stuff like that. Sautuday night will be TV watching night, and we'll be up very early on Sunday to watch the F1 Grand Prix - a proper English breakfast is planned with of course eggs from our feathered girls. I wish I could send you all some as we have far too many, but that would be a bit messy!

I hope everyone has a weekend that has something lovely in it :)