PDA

View Full Version : show us your suitcase :)

cosmicray
11-10-2010, 08:46 AM
ok I think we shouls all put a photo of our luggage cos it'd be funny LOL

How do you recognise your case? have you got stickers on it or is it a funny colour :)

tell or show us all :taunt:

Slowhand
11-10-2010, 11:32 AM
It`s easy to spot mine...it`s usually the last one to appear on the carousel! :lol:

keith
11-10-2010, 11:47 AM
It`s easy to spot mine...it`s usually the last one to appear on the carousel! :lol:

good job we're never on the same flight because the last one is ALWAYS mine :lol:

Kate
11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
We always spot ours cus they are now quite scruffy looking! :lol: Have never replaced them though cus "we probably wont be going abroad again"

Tink
12-10-2010, 03:11 PM
We have a weird shade of brown one that is easily spotted, and a silver one that is a rolling garment bag, so we can pick that one out easily too. We also have a set of black luggage that you can imagine is miserable to find, so we no longer use it on flights (unless absolutely necessary). We also have a pea-green (icky!) colored one that is too huge to use on flights anymore...

foreverducky
12-10-2010, 08:57 PM
I finally bought a light blue hard shelled piece of luggage. Will likely be using it in January. So I'll let you know how it goes on spotting it.

Esmeralda
12-10-2010, 11:58 PM
I jazz mine up with pots of nail varnish. One case once had animal paw prints put onto it (don't forget to do BOTH sides though) and the latest black cases we have I have done a pattern in colourful varnish.
I have dozens of pots in all the colours you can think of so this is a good way of using them up before they go all watery.