PDA

View Full Version : what to do on a birthday at disney?

disney1sttimer
11-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Exxcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccited :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Whats a good place to to go and things to do on my birthday at disney?

Slowhand
11-10-2010, 11:07 AM
I`d certainly stop by Guest Relations and pick up a birthday pin.
Also make sure that you tell your servers that it`s your birthday if you intend dining on site and more often than not they will present you with a birthday cake.

catrancher
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Absolutely! What Slowhand said!

Be sure to stop by City Hall on Mainstreet in the Magic Kingdom and get your Birthday Celebration button. Wear it everywhere.

Also, if you're staying on Disney property, let them know when you check in that it's your birthday!

When you do, magic happens! :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... enjoy your day!)

Tink
12-10-2010, 01:26 PM
One of the tours can be fun. We did the segway tour at EPCOT one year for Herself's birthday. :yes: It was a nice time!

We also had dinner at Yachtsman's Steakhouse to celebrate a birthday (more than one actually)!

Just being in Disney is a celebration in itself, eh? :D Oh, and there are a couple of really neat birthday hats you can buy and wear. :D One is a set of Mickey ears, and the other is a tall hat rather like the Mad Hatter or Cat In the Hat, hat with candles on top. :D

You can special order a birthday cake to be delivered to your WDW resort room, or to your table at dinner (or as I did one year, for breakfast!). They are quite nice and you can choose your flavors (cake, filling, frosting).

If you like Mexican Food, it would be lovely to have dinner (timed to coincide with Illuminations) in their new full service restaurant, requesting a window table. Lovely!!!