PDA

View Full Version : crystal palace review?

disney1sttimer
12-10-2010, 03:36 PM
:unsure: is crystal palace better than the liberty tree tavern?

I have to very carefully work out which characters and food is at each place to make sure everyone has a good time and I'm going to scream :tongue: any advice? :worship:

Tink
12-10-2010, 04:20 PM
You know? We've never dined at either place!

Remember, if you don't have a character meal, often you can find the character in the park (any park).

Planning is supposed to be fun! :hug2:

uscwest
12-10-2010, 05:08 PM
LTT no longer has the character meal.

Isafari
12-10-2010, 05:11 PM
:unsure: is crystal palace better than the liberty tree tavern?

I have to very carefully work out which characters and food is at each place to make sure everyone has a good time and I'm going to scream :tongue: any advice? :worship:

Well, Crystal Palace is a buffet meal with characters...INFO (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/walt-disney-world/163-magic-kingdom/393-magic-kingdom-dining.html) Liberty Tree Tavern is a table service meal served family style and you won't find any characters there...INFO (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/walt-disney-world/163-magic-kingdom/802-magic-kingdom-dining.html)

You'll always find more children at CP and have photo opportunities with Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeeyore.

catrancher
12-10-2010, 05:33 PM
We've done the breakfast buffet at the Crystal Palace and it was wonderful! Complete with Pooh, Piglet, and Eyore. :thumbsup:

We just didn't eat after that for about 24 hours!

Tom (:macwave:... too stuffed!)

BUTTERHEAD1
12-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I have eaten at both places many times and have enjoyed them both. If you have picky eaters then you should probably choose Crystal Palace because they will have a wider variety to choose from.

foreverducky
12-10-2010, 10:59 PM
I really enjoyed Crystal Palace. :yes:

porttran
13-10-2010, 03:55 AM
We have already dined in Crystal place and it is wonderful. I think that is one of the best dinning experience we had.