PDA

View Full Version : Virgin

lozzy
21-10-2010, 09:07 AM
I not very happy with Virgin holidays at the moment, we travel to Orlando in just over a week and still no travel documents, we have emailed and phone them, Virgin have said they will be sent out 1st class post soon.

ukwdwnut
21-10-2010, 02:49 PM
I not very happy with Virgin holidays at the moment, we travel to Orlando in just over a week and still no travel documents, we have emailed and phone them, Virgin have said they will be sent out 1st class post soon.

have you not even been emailed e tickets laura?

Kate
21-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Have you not received anything at all? I didnt think our tickets arrived, but it wasnt actual tickets like last time it was just a piece of paper!
We are going with TCD this time (who are part of virgin) and our tickets came Monday, we dont go for another month yet - sorry, thats probably not something you wanted to know is it!!

Did they give a reason for you not receiving them?

lozzy
21-10-2010, 09:00 PM
have you not even been emailed e tickets laura?

No nothing, we phoned them again today and have been told they are being sent out 1st class tomorrow, not a happy bunny.
I can feel a complaint coming on.

lozzy
21-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Have you not received anything at all? I didnt think our tickets arrived, but it wasnt actual tickets like last time it was just a piece of paper!
We are going with TCD this time (who are part of virgin) and our tickets came Monday, we dont go for another month yet - sorry, thats probably not something you wanted to know is it!!

Did they give a reason for you not receiving them?
No nothing at all. fingers crossed they arrive tomorrow or Saturday.

Kate
22-10-2010, 06:54 AM
Thats quite shocking really isnt it - theres no real reason they cant be sent out earlier is there!

ukwdwnut
22-10-2010, 07:53 AM
when ive ever had my old paper tickets from VA ive got them atleast a month before i flew. last time i got the etickets atleast 2 weeks prior to flying. id be pulling my hair hair out worrying about not getting them. surely they must realise this

lozzy
22-10-2010, 08:39 AM
:thumbsup:Well the good news is Virgin holidays have sent out the documents yesterday,:thumbsup: just have to wait for royal mail to deliver now.

ukwdwnut
22-10-2010, 08:48 AM
:thumbsup:Well the good news is Virgin holidays have sent out the documents yesterday,:thumbsup: just have to wait for royal mail to deliver now.

good news laura, now you can sleep easy :) :hug2:

Slowhand
22-10-2010, 09:42 AM
when ive ever had my old paper tickets from VA ive got them atleast a month before i flew. last time i got the etickets atleast 2 weeks prior to flying. id be pulling my hair hair out worrying about not getting them. surely they must realise this
VA tend to send out etickets almost immediately after booking, however a different policy obviously applies with Virgin Holidays.

ukwdwnut
22-10-2010, 09:57 AM
VA tend to send out etickets almost immediately after booking, however a different policy obviously applies with Virgin Holidays.

seems that way terry. not good tho, talk about stress you our waiting for them and not even knowing if you will get them on time.

mind you cant you just go to the airport, the booking should be on the system anyway shouldnt it!!

Slowhand
22-10-2010, 10:06 AM
mind you cant you just go to the airport, the booking should be on the system anyway shouldnt it!!
The flights would almost certainly be in the system Mike, but I doubt whether any accommodation through VH would be there at check in. :unsure:

ukwdwnut
22-10-2010, 10:16 AM
The flights would almost certainly be in the system Mike, but I doubt whether any accommodation through VH would be there at check in. :unsure:

yeah you maybe right there and if a car is on the booking no invoice/booking slip to give to the car hire desk, saying that tho i would have thought the whole booking would show up on the booking and they could just print it off :unsure:

Slowhand
22-10-2010, 10:20 AM
It seems to me that VA and VH operate as 2 totally independant companies.

ukwdwnut
22-10-2010, 10:43 AM
seems like it, i dont like the way VH operate then. in anycase ive always got quotes for what i want soooooo much cheaper than VH anyway, sometimes by well over a 1000

Isafari
25-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Did you get your documents Lozzy? :unsure:

lozzy
26-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Did you get your documents Lozzy? :unsure:
Yes they finally arrived, :wiggle:

Isafari
26-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Yes they finally arrived, :wiggle:

:mental: YAY!
Are you packed yet?