PDA

View Full Version : **Postcard from Diane**

ukwdwnut
25-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi Gang

We're having a fantastic time so far

Earlier today we had a conversation with Tigger at Epcot which was pretty difficult LOL

He said to say "Hi" to you all

Need to go shopping for shorts in the morning - its pretty warm here!

'See you' real soon Diane

ukwdwnut
25-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Thx for the card Diane

sorry its been so long posting it, it was delivered and i didnt know about it, someone hid it in a draw and only saw it a few days ago :(

Johnie
25-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Do tell about this conversation with Tigger.......

Isafari
25-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Wow, thought it had been lost in the post Mick - thanks for putting it on now though :yes:

Johnie - we were sitting waiting for British Invasion to start when Tigger and Pooh came by on their way to the shop for the photo opportunities. I had just got my phone out to text you all when Tigger plonked himself next to me - on top of DH's knee!!!!!!
He was interested in what I was texting and I showed him, explaining that we were a group of Disney online friends. He motioned to say a big hi to you all.

Johnie
25-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Lol too cute. We had an interesting experience with pooh back there once. He came out the back and was dancing around. So cute.

Beccaberry
26-10-2010, 01:50 PM
AWWWWW. I think it's kind of cool that your postcard is just now appearing....it sort of lets you "relive" the magic a little bit!

ukwdwnut
26-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Wow, thought it had been lost in the post Mick - thanks for putting it on now though :yes:

when i see them i always post them Di, this one however i didnt see it had been put in a draw :( it must of been just a few weeks ago it got posted thru my door

its the one i was talking to you about the other day, and you couldnt even remember it :lol:

blonde ditsy moment again me thinks :wink: :lol: :exit:

Isafari
26-10-2010, 03:24 PM
when i see them i always post them Di, this one however i didnt see it had been put in a draw :(

its the one i was talking to you about the other day, and you couldnt even remember it :lol:

blonde ditsy moment again me thinks :wink: :lol: :exit:

I remembered sending a postcard - just not what the picture was of. So I'm only half ditsy on that one :unsure::lol:

ukwdwnut
26-10-2010, 03:46 PM
I remembered sending a postcard - just not what the picture was of. So I'm only half ditsy on that one :unsure::lol:

ok half ditsy then :lol: still ditsy tho isnt it :wink: :lol: :taunt: