PDA

View Full Version : bed bugs at disney?

MKjake
26-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I hope we're just panicking without cause, we could be but there are sure a lot of posts around the internet saying about bed bugs at many resorts including pop century which is where we're staying hopefully :thumbsdown: anyone know if this is true or just scary talk? have you ever had any when you've stayed?

Tink
26-10-2010, 08:34 AM
In all the years and years we've stayed onsite with WDW we've never once experienced anything of the sort.

There have been a number of news reports that bed bugs in general are an increasing issues in many hotels throughout the country/globe. Disney was not cited as an example.

I do not know if the reports you've run across are valid or just drama talking, but again we've never had that experience, ever.

Slowhand
26-10-2010, 11:34 AM
In all the years and years we've stayed onsite with WDW we've never once experienced anything of the sort.

There have been a number of news reports that bed bugs in general are an increasing issues in many hotels throughout the country/globe. Disney was not cited as an example.

I do not know if the reports you've run across are valid or just drama talking, but again we've never had that experience, ever.
Same here. :thumbsup:

DisneyFreak
26-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Just stayed at OKW from 10.21 - 10.24 and no bed bugs to speak of.

In all my years going to WDW I have never seen a bug in a room other than a flying one that might have come through an open door.

Mari
26-10-2010, 05:30 PM
never had a problem with bed bugs.... anywhere!

BUTTERHEAD1
27-10-2010, 03:45 AM
There seems to be a lot of hysteria in regards to bed bugs lately. They have been around forever but now every time there is a sighting here in NYC its on 6 o'clock news. I wouldnt give it a second thought.

uscwest
31-10-2010, 07:46 PM
We had no problems at POR from 19-29 October.

Deafjeff
04-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I have to say that I agree with others that I have stayed at Pop Century and Coronado Spring Resort no issues with bed bugs at all

mainecoon lover
04-11-2010, 05:29 PM
There seems to be a lot in the news with bed bugs in most parts of the USA. We heard about them in NYC and Boston but never had a problem.

samjennings7
04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
As someone who once worked for Disney, I highly doubt they have ever had bed begs. This would be a PR nightmare and something that the management would not allow to happen. That and Florida really isn't one of the bad areas for these.