when are you packing then, tomorra? :lol:

wish i could have a countdown :(

arkvilla
29-10-2010, 08:35 PM
cool

when are you packing then, tomorra? :lol:

wish i could have a countdown :(

Awww, I'm sure you will be able to go Mick

How are you feeling? Have you gotten used to the new medication?

Sandra

ukwdwnut
29-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Awww, I'm sure you will be able to go Mick

How are you feeling? Have you gotten used to the new medication?

Sandra

dont look like im going 2011 now either :(

im ok thx i think...had a few problems and lost 2 1/2 stone in 2 months. im on even more meds now :( bloody rattle like a good en when i walk :lol:

arkvilla
29-10-2010, 09:10 PM
OH no Mick, that's a shame. I know you was looking forward to going next year but your health must come first.

2 1/2 stone - gosh that's alot. There wasn't enough of you to start with to lose 2 1/2 stone - no wonder you rattle. You need to eat some pies mate :-)

Sandra

ukwdwnut
29-10-2010, 09:24 PM
OH no Mick, that's a shame. I know you was looking forward to going next year but your health must come first.

2 1/2 stone - gosh that's alot. There wasn't enough of you to start with to lose 2 1/2 stone - no wonder you rattle. You need to eat some pies mate :-)

Sandra

my health is not the reason sandra its someone to go with :lol:

im probably, well i am in the right weight range now for my height and frame size.

had a cold, which then went on to my chest as usual so got a cough, will have that for about 3m. my hypertention nurse was worried that it could develop into a chest infection, which in turn could turn into pneumonia, which could kill me. thats why ive not been on much ive been doing the worry bit again :( and to add to that if this new drug doesnt work the last option available to me is a heart and lung transplant....even more worry

Isafari
29-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Mick, have you had to 'up' your dose of your tablets yet?

arkvilla
30-10-2010, 08:06 AM
my health is not the reason sandra its someone to go with :lol:

im probably, well i am in the right weight range now for my height and frame size.

had a cold, which then went on to my chest as usual so got a cough, will have that for about 3m. my hypertention nurse was worried that it could develop into a chest infection, which in turn could turn into pneumonia, which could kill me. thats why ive not been on much ive been doing the worry bit again :( and to add to that if this new drug doesnt work the last option available to me is a heart and lung transplant....even more worry

Gosh Mick you have got a lot on your plate. :hug2:

Lets all keep our fingers crossed that this drug works fro you

Sandra