View Full Version : Anyone ever....

31-10-2010, 10:52 AM
...managed to book the Fantasmic Dinner package in the past?
What's the seating area like?
How long do you have to be in the theatre for before Fantamic starts with the package?

I've tried many times to book this in the past and have failed miserably every time - even though I try 180 days out :thumbsdown:

31-10-2010, 12:29 PM
We did the Fantasmic package a number of years ago. At the time, the Brown Derby was still pretty good and fresh so we got it for there. The whole thing worked out pretty well. :yes:

After dinner, at the appointed time, we arrived at the gate behind the gas station at the entrance to the park. They checked our ticket and let us through the gate which took us down a driveway behind the Sunset Boulevard building facades. After a bit of a walk, this driveway ended at the Fantasmic theater where we entered a section that was reserved for package guests. Facing the "stage", this was the rightmost section of the theater (at that time). Within that section, it was open seating. The seats worked out OK. At least we got to see the show without being stuck in a mob. I would have preferred to be sitting in a little more central position but all in all, they weren't bad.

Don't know if it's still like that today. It's been a number of years since we did it.

Tom (:macwave:... out of date)

Captain Teague
31-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Same experience here. We got to the ampitheater a bit early, our seats were stage left (right side looking at the stage area), but was so impressed with the show we didn't mind the seats. Looking back i would have preferred being more in the center as well.