PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for each disney park?

disney1sttimer
03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Sorry if this is one of those often asked questions but I need to know to book our park tickets

How long would you say it takes to completely do each disney park then seaworld, universal?

Two days a park? or more?? or less :point:

DisneyFreak
03-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Sorry if this is one of those often asked questions but I need to know to book our park tickets

How long would you say it takes to completely do each disney park then seaworld, universal?

Two days a park? or more?? or less :point:

There are some factors here that can make a difference but on average I would say two days per park is a good starting point.

foreverducky
03-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Another short answer: it depends. :D

This answer will actually vary with each family/party that goes. Some people will enjoy some parks more than others, which will take up more time. While I can spend a few hours at AK, I know that some people absolutely love AK and can spend 2 days there.

However, when I first visited I planned for 2 days for each park. As DisneyFreak states, it's a good starting point.

uscwest
03-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Just to add to these other answers:

1. How many people and if children, what are their ages?
2. What time of year? If over a busy time be prepared for LONG waits for the rides.

ukwdwnut
03-11-2010, 02:05 PM
you could easily spend 3-4 at epcot alone, and i bet you would still miss some things

as jon said depends who is with you, what speed you walk at, what you want to see or do

get yourself a countdown timer as well ;(