PDA

View Full Version : Disney multi park ticket

Kate
13-11-2010, 08:09 AM
Ive been looking at the tickets for the disney parks, we are only planning on visiting 2 parks and im pretty sure you can purchase a 2 park ticket. My question it, if you get a ticket that is for 2 or more days do you have to use those days up one after the other or is there a time limit? I dont want to visit MK one day and then have to visit say DHS the very next day!

Thank you as always for any help! :hug2:

ukwdwnut
14-11-2010, 12:46 AM
i think they run out 14 days after first use, or you can get non expiry tix, not worth the extra really kate

Kate
14-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Thanks Mick! I dont think we will get a ticket that doesnt expire 14 days will be plenty! :yes:

MrsOrlando
17-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Ive been looking at the tickets for the disney parks, we are only planning on visiting 2 parks and im pretty sure you can purchase a 2 park ticket. My question it, if you get a ticket that is for 2 or more days do you have to use those days up one after the other or is there a time limit? I dont want to visit MK one day and then have to visit say DHS the very next day!

Thank you as always for any help! :hug2:

You can use the second day anytime within the remaining 13 days once you activate the ticket. (Valid for a total of 14 days):wave: Have a great day y'all!