PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations

gwennie81
15-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

ukwdwnut
15-11-2010, 09:18 AM
gwennie

can you resize your photos they are really big, so we can see the whole photo :D

gwennie81
17-11-2010, 03:56 AM
UK,
I totally understand the request but I haven't figured out how to resize from my Blackberry yet. Especially when I sent this one...I was pretty tanked up.
I walked up to the R&C hostess stand at ~8:30pm and asked if ma & I could have a table outside to view Illuminations and believe it or not, they seated us! We had fantastic seats and ordered desserts and beers. A great end to the evening!

ukwdwnut
17-11-2010, 08:55 AM
thats ok gwennie....as and when you sus it out, then we can see the whole piccy and enjoy :D

uscwest
17-11-2010, 12:15 PM
UK,
I totally understand the request but I haven't figured out how to resize from my Blackberry yet. Especially when I sent this one...I was pretty tanked up.
I walked up to the R&C hostess stand at ~8:30pm and asked if ma & I could have a table outside to view Illuminations and believe it or not, they seated us! We had fantastic seats and ordered desserts and beers. A great end to the evening!

Gwennie, on your Blackberry, when you go to send the picture there should be several options to resize at that point. They should be Original, Large, Medium and Small. Original is what I believe you are sending. You should choose on of the others. At least that is the way my Blackberry works.

Deafjeff
17-11-2010, 07:31 PM
awwww wonderful! Bring back lots of memories! :yes: