PDA

View Full Version : Going soon...need some new secrets for the kids!

lnzam
16-11-2010, 04:47 PM
We are headed back to Disney World for our families 3rd trip. However, this time, the kids are old enough to get excited about some of the secrets hidden in the Kingdom and all around DW. Please give me some great tips, secrets, and special places you enjoy/enjoyed with your kids when they were tweenagers! Thanks!!

Nikki:wave:

ukwdwnut
16-11-2010, 04:53 PM
hi nikki

a warm :secrets3:

lnzam
16-11-2010, 05:02 PM
So, tell me Mick....do you have some useful tips for WDW in the states??? My kids have been twice when they were 3-6 yrs of age...now they are 9 and 11 and are super excited, but want to see and find some "new" things....any help would be mucho appreciated!

ukwdwnut
16-11-2010, 05:04 PM
what are your kids nikki, girls, boys one of each?

lnzam
16-11-2010, 06:52 PM
I have an 11y old Daughter, who knows everything...lol and a 8-will turn 9 while we are at WDW son, who still holds onto the Disney magic as tightly as his mum does...I am so excited, I can barely contain my urge to scream and dance around the house.....and this will be my 10th time to WDW...

Esmeralda
16-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Ooh you need to get a countdown going on here :D

Crazycatlady
16-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Hidden mickeys are a good place to start. You can buy a book that gives you clues to the locations in all the parks and resorts. Our boys love it:thumbsup:

lnzam
17-11-2010, 03:48 PM
I don't know how to add a countdown.. :-( But, even if it isn't on here, my children count it down daily for me....lol

lnzam
17-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Hope you are doing well, Mick! Thanks for the great welcome!

arkvilla
17-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Hi Nikki,

At the top of the page ( near the pumpkin) there's a grey bar and along there you will see a Countdown link, if you follow that it will tell you how to set your countdown

If you get stuck let us know and we'll help you :-)

Sandra

lnzam
17-11-2010, 04:35 PM
ok..lol I'm lost...I have the countdown "copied" just don't know where to post it.

MyQuestBe
17-11-2010, 04:44 PM
For some great Walt Disney World Secrets, try the "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold! Notescast" and "Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys Notescast" apps for the iPhone. Each has a ton of secrets or hidden mickeys, complete with fun photos, all arranged as tours throughout the parks. Visit iTunes and search for "Notescast". They're also on the Android Market.

ukwdwnut
17-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Hope you are doing well, Mick! Thanks for the great welcome!

im doing good hun thx, you?

then your daughter maybe would love the bibbidi bobbidi boutique for one

ukwdwnut
17-11-2010, 04:48 PM
ok..lol I'm lost...I have the countdown "copied" just don't know where to post it.

post it into your signature nikki :)

lnzam
17-11-2010, 04:51 PM
I'm telling ya....I have Disney on the brain so badly that nothing else seems to have a space!! LOL Thanks Mick...Doing well....and I thought about the Pirate's League for the two of them. She already does pageants and so the "dress-up like a princess" is a normal event for my little Queen. But for them to be PIRATES!! LOL Thanks all!

arkvilla
17-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Well done Nikki- I see you did it :-)

Sandra

uscwest
17-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Don't know if either or both of them would be interested, and I don't have children that age so I don't know what it actually entails, but there is also the new Kim Possible adventures at EPCOT.

ukwdwnut
18-11-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm telling ya....I have Disney on the brain so badly that nothing else seems to have a space!! LOL Thanks Mick...Doing well....and I thought about the Pirate's League for the two of them. She already does pageants and so the "dress-up like a princess" is a normal event for my little Queen. But for them to be PIRATES!! LOL Thanks all!

your welcome nikki

i wish we could have gone when my daughter was younger, she said that on our first visit too. that made it worse that i already felt lol