PDA

View Full Version : Oooops!

Deafjeff
26-11-2010, 05:38 PM
I have been cleaning my MacBook pro with Dettol wet wipe and now the keyboard is not working :-S

Going to apple store tomorrow ho hum.......

Tink
27-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Uh oh... hope it can be repaired! Guess the wetness got to it? :unsure:

Deafjeff
27-11-2010, 12:03 PM
Think so had to canel the appointment due to snow so will go next weekend sigh...

How are you btw?

Tink
27-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Wicked busy at work. I've been going in at 5-5:30 am and staying until about 7:30 pm. Last weekend I worked overnight Saturday to Sunday. Many things to get "righted" but I do love it. So much work, but it's the work I want to do.

I miss everyone here terribly and you'll never believe how much I think of each of you and tell my residents about you.

Jeff, I have a deaf CNA (certified nurses aide) that works for me. She was so excited to learn that I sign, and I was thrilled to bits to have someone in my life again to sign with!

Hope all is well with you and your husband. Take care! :hug2:

Deafjeff
27-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Wicked busy at work. I've been going in at 5-5:30 am and staying until about 7:30 pm. Last weekend I worked overnight Saturday to Sunday. Many things to get "righted" but I do love it. So much work, but it's the work I want to do.

I miss everyone here terribly and you'll never believe how much I think of each of you and tell my residents about you.

Jeff, I have a deaf CNA (certified nurses aide) that works for me. She was so excited to learn that I sign, and I was thrilled to bits to have someone in my life again to sign with!

Hope all is well with you and your husband. Take care! :hug2:

Fab! Glad all is well with you all. Gosh you are busy bee!

Glad you are able to use sign language again! :yes:

Britchick
27-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Hope you can get it sorted Jeff, Glad you're enjoying it Tink :hug2:

josh.p.
28-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Does the dettol wipe have alcohol in it? If so the problem might clear up on its own soon