PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not ready for Christmas?

Tinkfan
14-12-2010, 02:38 AM
:slap: I am soooo behind this year, still waiting for packages to arrive in the mail, not finished shopping yet, haven't been able to get to a store, baking is near done, that's just about it. I don't even know what I'm having for Christmas dinner :xmastree:is up but the angel is at my other house!!!! HELP!!!!!

daveann
14-12-2010, 07:58 AM
I haven't just moved and I'm the most unorganised I've ever been. I need to buy the presents before I can wrap them luckily were out for dinner on Christmas day.
I just can't get into the spirit yet :(

Kate
14-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Im not! I had planned to get everything done before we went away on the 19th Nov but that didnt happen! On return i thought i had done quite well but after sorting it out i realised that actually i had only got dd's presents and still had a ton to do!!
DH and i went xmas shopping last friday and managed to do quite a bit, last night i decided that i would make hampers for some members of the family, thought id get a couple of nice cups/mugs, some nice tea and make some biscuits and cupcakes for them - will let dd "decorate" a couple of the biscuits so that she has some involvement too!

Tinkfan
14-12-2010, 11:57 AM
:slap: I did the same thing and had a pile for our grandkids and realized that I was short on a few! Since I've been sick, I've done all online shopping this year. At least it's delivered right to the door.

uscwest
14-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Not even close to being ready.

josh.p.
14-12-2010, 04:50 PM
I've got presents for everyone except my sister!

mumof2
14-12-2010, 06:07 PM
i like to get everything done before school ends but i'm way behind and am getting very confused!!

Tinkfan
14-12-2010, 06:52 PM
So what's everyone having for dinner?We all better eat if there are no presents!!!!!!:yes:

mumof2
14-12-2010, 08:25 PM
you mean i have to think about food too?

oh dear........:surrender:

Kate
15-12-2010, 12:13 PM
We are having roast pork this year :yes:

uscwest
15-12-2010, 12:51 PM
The food part is easy. Standing Rib Roast, Yorkshire Pudding and a veggie or two. And of course some sort of dessert.

Tinkfan
15-12-2010, 05:15 PM
:yes:
The food part is easy. Standing Rib Roast, Yorkshire Pudding and a veggie or two. And of course some sort of dessert.

Not if you've forgotten to order the roast!!!!!! We usually have rib roast and lobster tails or king crab. I make a cream of tomatoe-basil soup for starters for those of us that don't like shrimp cocktail. Dessert is easy, pies and cookies!:yes:

uscwest
15-12-2010, 05:43 PM
:yes:

Not if you've forgotten to order the roast!!!!!! We usually have rib roast and lobster tails or king crab. I make a cream of tomatoe-basil soup for starters for those of us that don't like shrimp cocktail. Dessert is easy, pies and cookies!:yes:don't need to order it. Already spoken to our local Wegmans and they say they will have PLENTY.