View Full Version : annual pass worth it?

30-12-2010, 09:33 AM
We sometimes go out there for 3 weeks at a time so Im wondering if it makes financial sense to get an annual pass or not ?

We've always just bought tickets from disney when we get there, do you know if theres a cheaper way? thanx

30-12-2010, 10:26 AM
from the uk, it was said to us that if you were going to use them for more than 14 days yes it was a saving as you get free parking also saving $12 a time. also they have room offers which are well worth a look you need your annual pass on arrival to the resort though. also if you go every year you could go slightly earlier next time and be able to use the same pass the following year.
the only tyhing i didnt like about them is they are a paper pass not a plastic card :(

30-12-2010, 01:26 PM
An AP is definately worth it in our case, especially as we tend to visit at least twice each year...we have a villa there so this helps with the expense!

Also as we are DVC members we get a thumping good discount on the purchase cost of the AP.

The free parking, together with discounts at some of the WDW outlets are also a great perk, aside from the unlimited free entry to the parks.

30-12-2010, 09:07 PM
BTW, parking is now up to $14/day if you aren't onsite or a pass holder.

04-01-2011, 04:20 AM
BTW, parking is now up to $14/day if you aren't onsite or a pass holder.

No joke. That is one of the reasons that sold me on the annual. I've had a resident seasonal the past few years but decided to go with an annual this year because #1 NO BLACKOUT DATES and #2 Free parking.