PDA

View Full Version : Dreading....

Isafari
14-01-2011, 03:19 AM
....getting on the scales to be weighed when I get back home!
Normally I lose a couple of pounds with all of the walking we do but this time I just know I have put the pounds on.
I can see it in my belly/torso :unsure:

Do you put weight on at WDW?

Deb
14-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Not normally - like you, the walking usually cancels it out. But we have upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan this time and I'm already putting on weight just at the thought of all that food!! Couple that with the fact that I haven't had a chance to shift the festive plumpness, and I think it will be lettuce leaves for dinner when we get home :sorry:

Slowhand
14-01-2011, 10:31 AM
I always lose several hundred pounds [of the GBP variety] when in WDW.
My DW makes sure of that when we trawl the shops! :lol:

Tinkfan
14-01-2011, 12:22 PM
:wave:I've done both ( on different trips I mean!) Never alot either way, just a pound or two. What I do come home with is a tummy-ache from eating far differently than I normally do. :sorry:

foreverducky
14-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I end up with the stomachache too. The food is so different than what I eat at home.

I do tend to lose as well though.

daveann
14-01-2011, 06:54 PM
have to admit when ever we go away any where i crave my own normal meals by the time we get home :)

chief
14-01-2011, 08:50 PM
i've joined weightwatchers again!!!! lol

Tinkfan
14-01-2011, 10:55 PM
:wave: i've got to admitt that I'd do anything to put some weight on now though, I look like a severe case of anorexia and nothing seems to help:sorry:

arkvilla
14-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I usually put on a couple of pounds - mainly due to the fact that I drink a bit more alcohol on holiday - well I do like a cocktail and I AM ON HOLIDAY so why not :wink:

I also get a bit fed up of eating out every single day, especially when we go for longer stays so it's nice to have the option to cook if I want some 'normal' home cooked food :thumbsup:

Sandra

Deafjeff
15-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I try and go to the gym at the hotel......

However, not been to gym back in the UK for few months sigh.....

Kate
15-01-2011, 06:44 PM
:wave: i've got to admitt that I'd do anything to put some weight on now though, I look like a severe case of anorexia and nothing seems to help:sorry:

aw tink, sending you a hug! :hug2:

i dont think ive put on weight any of the times ive been away, we always do so much walking and are usually too busy for 3 meals a day! my problem comes when i get home, i want to eat like ive been eating on holiday - all yummy things, but without the walking, well, im sure you know what happens!