View Full Version : any magic shows?

15-01-2011, 10:22 AM
youngest loves magic so I wanted to try and find some magic shows or something like that in Disney or close by?

15-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't know of any actual magic shows but there used to be a store in DTD over on the west side near Cirque that sold magic supplies and frequently they would be putting on shows there. I don't know if that is still there or not.

15-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Kinda interested in this myself! I enjoy shows when on hols. There's the magic store that uscwest mentions which is well worth a visit.

The one I HAVE been to is the outta control magic show which was kinda cool :)

15-01-2011, 01:51 PM
The magic shop at DTD West side is one of our ports of call every trip and I normally buy several items from there which come in very handy at dinner parties etc..
When a few customers enter the shop, the staff there put on a "show" albeit aimed at getting you to purchase the items they have demonstrated.....however there is no hard sell involved.

There is also a similar venue at Universal Studios located along the main street to your right as you enter the park. [Can`t recall the street name!]
This is a little bit different than the one at DTD in that they allow folks into the shop in batches where they give a bit of a show followed by the obligatory selling exercise....worth a visit though as they offer some different items than those on offer at DTD.