View Full Version : Hello from Ohio!

17-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi I"m new to this forum! My name is Jessica and I am planning a trip to disneyworld for Jan 2012 for my daughter's 3rd birthday! If anyone has advice or ideas to make her birthday special, i sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

17-01-2011, 08:13 PM
:wiggle: Hi Jessica and welcome to Secrts.

Your daughter is going to love WDW and we'll all be happy to help plan your trip so that you have a fantastic vacation :-)

17-01-2011, 08:59 PM

17-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Make sure that you get her a birthday badge at each park and wear it every day. You may want to take her to a princess breakfast at either Akershus in EPCOT or Cinderella's Castle at MK.

17-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi Jessica!

And :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

Oh gosh, what fun! Her third birthday at Disney World! :yes:

As uscwest says, make sure to get her a birthday badge and have her wear it everywhere!

What about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/) in the Magic Kingdom? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... sounds like fun to me!)

18-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Hi Jessica and a warm :secrets3: :wave:

In addition to the good advice already posted, make sure that you let the CM`s know at every opportunity, especially at check in if you are staying on-site. They will try their best to make sure that your daughter has a memorable birthday.