PDA

View Full Version : Comments now we're back.....left open mouthed

Isafari
19-01-2011, 06:50 PM
In Florida Mall, a guy was selling 'Pocket Pets' which are tiny Sugar Gliders that live in your pocket. This disturbed me - can you imagine forgetting the poor thing is in there and sitting on it/putting it in the washer etc.

Watching the NYE fireworks at Epcot and a guy had a pee behind me in the middle of the park.

In the restroom of Tony Roma's when a lady was on her mobile explaining to her husband/boyfriend that she was still at her Grandmothers and was bored to tears. She said she missed her 'hunnybunny' and loved him more than words could say - then proceeded to make a kissing noise into her phone. The lady came out of the restroom, walked up to the bar and fell into the arms of a young man before starting to kiss him - and it wasn't her brother! :lol:

josh.p.
19-01-2011, 06:56 PM
I can't believe anyone would keep a sugar glider in a pocket :(

uscwest
19-01-2011, 07:57 PM
I had to google Sugar Glider and came up with this. Apparently they are very popular "pocket pets" but it also says that they are social animals and should not be raised alone.

Sugar Glider (http://petsareourpassion.com/custom_content/c_88088_sugar_gliders.html)

Mari
19-01-2011, 07:59 PM
NOw Im open mouthed too

and feel so sorry both for the sugar gliders and for the guy on the other end of the phone!!!!!

josh.p.
19-01-2011, 10:06 PM
I had to google Sugar Glider and came up with this. Apparently they are very popular "pocket pets" but it also says that they are social animals and should not be raised alone.

Sugar Glider (http://petsareourpassion.com/custom_content/c_88088_sugar_gliders.html)
They have quite complex needs and are very social animals. The idea of keeping anything alive in a pocket fills me with anger! That is not a natural thing for someone to do. :sigh:

Esmeralda
20-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I agree, how despicable :(

foreverducky
20-01-2011, 05:12 PM
During my first trip to Disney I was on the safari ride with a man and woman who were together, but from what I heard (as I was sitting next to them), the man had a wife at home.

mumof2
21-01-2011, 12:01 PM
:jawdrop: and :jawdrop: and :jawdrop:

Kate
21-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Are they allowed to sell little sugar gliders like that? Poor little things. :sigh:

I cant believe the way some people behave!

Deafjeff
21-01-2011, 05:18 PM
:nono: