PDA

View Full Version : Empty shops at DTD

Isafari
24-01-2011, 08:58 PM
I just posted an article on the Basin shop at DTD closing. This leaves a couple of empty shops there.

What type of shop would you like to see at DTD that isn't already there?

Deafjeff
25-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Ann Summers? (Kidding!)

Would like to see more office items, I would love to have Disney fountain pen! Something have disney touch and can use it in the office or work place etc.

Isafari
25-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Would like to see more office items, I would love to have Disney fountain pen! Something have disney touch and can use it in the office or work place etc.

Me too - and car accessories

chief
25-01-2011, 06:57 PM
maybe some things that only have a hint of disney, if you know what i mean. so when you come back home i dont look 30++++! looking about 9!! lol x

Isafari
25-01-2011, 09:44 PM
maybe some things that only have a hint of disney, if you know what i mean. so when you come back home i dont look 30++++! looking about 9!! lol x

Another good idea :thumbsup:
Instead of Disney t/shirts, this past trip I bought a gold hidden mickey ring from the Main Street jewellers and a silver one too (although different design)

josh.p.
26-01-2011, 01:24 PM
I'd like to see a larger version of the animation shop they have in EPCOT. I'm not a huge fan of the overtly Disney stuff.

DisneyFreak
12-05-2011, 08:15 PM
I would like to see some sort of store that sells old disney items. They could call it Disney Nostalgia or Disney Through Time....something along those lines.