PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier vs Yatchsman

jojo
31-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi!
I was wondering if you like Le Cellier or Yatchsman Steakhouse better? We are trying to book reservations and do not know which one to chose?!?!

catrancher
31-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Yachtsman! :thumbsup: No contest. :yes:

Last time we ate a Le Cellier, it was horrible. :eek:

Slow, surly service. Cold steak. A child at the table next to us who kept kicking my DW. And the parents wouldn't do anything about it. Just a miserable experience. :mad:
We won't go back to Le Cellier until things change substantially!

It's too bad really because a number of years ago, Le Cellier used to be wonderful. Not any longer.

Tom (:macwave:... where shall we eat? :sail:)

keith
31-01-2011, 12:10 PM
yep as Sir Catrancher says, our experience was near identical.

To be honest, the yatchsmans steakhouse was always much much better than le cellier on almost every level but le cellier used to be a bit of a bargain with 1 credit on the dining plan etc. Now it's moving to two, unless they up their game, there's no contest in my mind

uscwest
31-01-2011, 12:17 PM
We haven't done Le Cellier in quite some time. And even though it is now a signature restaurant Yachtsman wins this contest hands down.

Slowhand
31-01-2011, 04:31 PM
This really is a "no brainer", as the YSH wins hands down every time. :thumbsup:

daveann
31-01-2011, 07:01 PM
agree with everything said above identical experiences :)

Johnie
31-01-2011, 07:21 PM
I have not had a bad experience at YSH. In fact, the servers and service I received there in June and Aug was outstanding.

However, I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Ricardo at YST and he was awesome. I really don't recall much about the food except the fact that one of the staff accidentally spilled brussel sprout juice all over me