PDA

View Full Version : Cornwall to get another

mainecoon lover
28-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Starbucks :yes:. It will be near Chiverton roundabout. This will be great for visitors to Cornwall as its on the A30 and great for me as i don't have to go to Truro and buy things i don't really need. I can just pop 5 minutes up the road for my fix :p015:

SleepinCatz
28-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Oh that is going to be such a nice thing to have around :) Here in Louisiana we are partial to Community Coffee. I am so lucky, I can walk out my front door and 3mins right thru a CC"s House :) So yeah...I get how much fun that is :)

Tink
28-07-2008, 07:42 PM
There is a Starbuck's five minutes (walking) from my house. Unfortunately for me, I don't like Starbuck's. Burnt. :(

I like Dunkin' Doughnuts Coffee. :yes: That's the NE in me comin' out. :D

mainecoon lover
28-07-2008, 08:03 PM
There is a Starbuck's five minutes (walking) from my house. Unfortunately for me, I don't like Starbuck's. Burnt. :(

I like Dunkin' Doughnuts Coffee. :yes: That's the NE in me comin' out. :D

A Dunkin' doughnuts would be bad for my waist if there were one five minutes away from me :lol:. I remember when i was working for a coach firm and we use to go to Glasgow, i would come home with a box full of their doughnuts. Thankfully youth was on my side for what ever i ate then.

Tink
28-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Thank heaven I don't like doughnuts! I do like their coffee. It's smooth where Starbuck's always tastes burnt (and bitter) to me. :sorry:

Johnie
28-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Starbucks is burnt. I do like their frappucinnos though.

I don't drink coffee unless it is really cold outside.

lisaw
28-07-2008, 08:37 PM
I have the caramel frappucino even in the middle of winter :D

josh.p.
28-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Caramel macchiato fan here!!! and Chai tea latte's. Their green tea is really nice too... and their rocky road.

I think I need to go to a starbucks anonamous meeting!

Dawn
29-07-2008, 06:58 AM
Caramel frappucino all year round for me too. :D