PDA

View Full Version : Why cant disney buses store pushchairs somewhere?

mkjon
14-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Instead of bringing them on the buses and talking up alot of room? also, I don't care for my knees getting banged when they are walked down the bus aisles. Why can't they all be placed under the bus in a cargo area like the magical express does? This would also allow more people to get on the bus because the carriages often take up space that people could stand! Just curious

uscwest
14-02-2011, 12:01 PM
The Disney buses do not have the underneath compartments. They are a totally different type of bus.

mkjon
14-02-2011, 12:13 PM
The Disney buses do not have the underneath compartments. They are a totally different type of bus.

oh I didnt know this thanks but perhaps they should consider making a place for strollers just inside the door or something then and when its full, sorry no more space for anyone with a stroller

Im fed up of people hitting my legs as they struggle down the centre and then they sit there with the stroller taking up a seat as well. some of those things are huge

Dawn
14-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Our local buses have a storage area at the front for folded strollers.

Although if you baby is asleep in it then it's somewhat harder to fold. :rotfl:

catrancher
14-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Although if you baby is asleep in it then it's somewhat harder to fold. :rotfl:

I dunno. :unsure:
Depends on how flexible the baby is I guess. :ROFL:

Tom (:macwave:... flexi-baby? Quick, where's my patent attorney!)

Kate
14-02-2011, 05:04 PM
I have to say i never took up a seat with our pushchair, i folded it up and then sat with it between or stood up right infront of my legs. I do agree that it would be good to have a part at the front where you could put them though