PDA

View Full Version : do they have uk crisps in orlando?

disaholic
16-02-2011, 09:13 AM
ok ok ok :point: I know its weird but we know they have lays I think theyre called but they only have a very few flavours compared to the uk, does any orlando shop do more types of crisps?

Kate
16-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Id imagine the supermarkets would stock quite a few, we stayed opposite a walgreens and they had quite alot to choose from. We all like Lays though, dd took quite a liking to pringles while we were there and they were quite handy to keep in our bag for snacks. Cant remember seeing any walkers or anything like that though!

keith
16-02-2011, 09:44 AM
hmmm yeah good question

Certainly have never seen any thing like the UK selection out there. I do like lays bbq and pringles were a good substitute for cheese and onion, salt and vinegar etc.

...but if you're hoping to find walkers roasted hedgehog, or sunday lunch flavour you're probably out of luck ;-)

chief
16-02-2011, 10:40 AM
they always seemed to be sold in giant bags, not like you get here a selection of 6 or so small bags, lays seemed to be just like walkers though.

Tink
20-02-2011, 07:08 PM
There are small bags of (oddly :D ) flavored crisps available at the import shop on McLeod (in Orlando, just a short hop north of Universal Studios). It's call the International Food Club but it's not a club at all, and is open to anyone. Loads of imported foods there with a large British selection.

wdwgrandma
21-02-2011, 12:20 PM
...but if you're hoping to find walkers roasted hedgehog, or sunday lunch flavour you're probably out of luck ;-)
ewwwwwwww...... LOL

Isafari
21-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I admit to having an addiction to Publix own brand of sour cream crisps/chips. They're absolutely scrumptious.

ukwdwnut
22-02-2011, 02:39 AM
lays are as good as walkers here imo

Esmeralda
22-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I thought Lays was made by Walkers.