PDA

View Full Version : Best steak place outside disney?

disaholic
16-02-2011, 09:13 AM
We wont be at disney the whole time next trip, so could do with knowing what the best steak places are. I've heard about mannys chop house wherever that is? what about black angus? any good?

uscwest
16-02-2011, 12:29 PM
There are some excellent steak houses outside of Disney. I've never done the Black Angus there but I did do one some where one time and was less than impressed. Steak Houses run the gamut from affordable to "take out a mortgage". At the bottom of the list, in my book would be Ponderosa and Golden Corral. Don't know if they exist in Orlando but Ryans, Old Country Buffet and Great American would all rate at the bottom. In the good range I would place Outback, Longhorn, Lonestar and Texas Roadhouse. I don't know what the prices at Manny's are like but I do understand that it is very good and not overly cheap. Next up would be Ruth's Chris and at the "Take out a mortgage" both Shula's and Morton's. There are probably some others in the Orlando area that other folks can mention.

arkvilla
16-02-2011, 01:46 PM
We go to Manny's every trip and it's great. Endless salad bowl and hot yeast rolls - delicious and it's not expensive.

There's an Early Bird menu and on Wednesdays it's 2 for 1 on fajitas

Children eat free on Monday's and Tuesday's

Last year we went to Longhorn and that was really nice too.

We're not massive steak eaters though, so not experts

Sandra

Slowhand
16-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Our favourite steakhouses outside WDW are Charley`s and the Old Hickory Steakhouse at the Gaylord Palm Resort, both of which are fabulous. :thumbsup:

robertcraig
16-02-2011, 04:54 PM
We go to Manny's every trip and it's great. Endless salad bowl and hot yeast rolls - delicious and it's not expensive.

There's an Early Bird menu and on Wednesdays it's 2 for 1 on fajitas

Children eat free on Monday's and Tuesday's

Last year we went to Longhorn and that was really nice too.

We're not massive steak eaters though, so not experts

Sandra
where about is mannys

arkvilla
16-02-2011, 05:03 PM
It's on the us27 just past Southern Dunes, here's the website:-

Mannys Original Chophouse, You Found the Best Place! (http://www.mannyschophouse.com/)

Sandra

robertcraig
16-02-2011, 05:21 PM
It's on the us27 just past Southern Dunes, here's the website:-

Mannys Original Chophouse, You Found the Best Place! (http://www.mannyschophouse.com/)

Sandra
thanks for the info I intend to go to the bok tower will call on my way back is it ok to wear shorts and t shirt

arkvilla
16-02-2011, 05:57 PM
thanks for the info I intend to go to the bok tower will call on my way back is it ok to wear shorts and t shirt

Oh yes Robert - you'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were all dressed up

Sandra

robertcraig
16-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh yes Robert - you'd stick out like a sore thumb if you were all dressed up

Sandra
Just printed off the menue looks very good