View Full Version : Just got a new iphone 4 anyone else?

17-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I've upgraded from a samsung and its wonderful :wiggle: absolutely love all the apps and its a great looking phone. Anyone else in love with their iphone?

17-02-2011, 04:09 PM
i ordered mine last week and its being delivered on the 4th :D

17-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Oh yes! Long time iPhone lover. From the first one to the iPhone 4 now.

Tom (:macwave:... Apple fanboy!)

17-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Mine is permanently attached to my hand!

17-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I love it! My sister just got one today so apart from my Mum we're an all-iPhone family now :rotfl:

18-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Had one for 3 years now.

Favorite apps? (aside from Angry Birds)

18-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Had one for 3 years now.

Favorite apps? (aside from Angry Birds)
I like doodle grub :yes: My favourite app at the minute is probably hipstamatic, lets you take photos like an old polaroid type camera :yes: Has all sorts of lenses you can pick etc.

18-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Hipstamatic is great! I have purchased all the extras for that app (lenses, film, flash). Similarly, Camera+ is very nice as well.

Have you tried Vintage 8mm? It takes video but the resulting video looks like it was shot in the old 8mm video format back in the 60-70s. It even has a button to push while filming to add in the "jitter" you'd get on playback. Awesome!

18-02-2011, 06:46 PM
I've got the Vintage 8mm and it's great. Lots of fun. :thumbsup:

Here's something else for your iPhone.
This is MacWorld's review and buying guide for the top rated Disney theme park apps (http://www.macworld.com/appguide/browse.html?collection=6766&lsrc=rss_main)!

Tom (:macwave:... old time person.)

18-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Excellent suggestion, Tom.

I had downloaded WDW Waits and WDW Hours from VersaEdge Software. Their apps seemed to have the most positive feedback.

Once I had those two downloaded, I realized there was a 3rd that contained all of them inside, Magic Guide. It also included their WDW Dining and WDW Maps.

They also make a similar pair of apps for Universal: UO Maps and UO Waits.

For both the Universal and Disney apps, the wait times are usually pretty accurate but obviously depends on anyone in the area using the app. I was updating wait times at both parks at every attraction as I walked by, if they weren't correct.