PDA

View Full Version : Scary list of Orlando restaurants failing health inspections

buzzchamp
02-03-2011, 01:41 PM
How scary is this? loads of failures for mcdonalds, planet hollywood at downtown disney and all sorts of places :/ really worried now

Orange County | Restaurant Inspections | The latest Gainesville Florida news and Alachua County headlines | Gainesville.com | The Gainesville Sun (http://data.gainesville.com/restaurant-inspections/orange/)

Florida Deals
02-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Gosh that is scary even a sheraton!

arkvilla
02-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Had a look through - none that we normally go to - thank goodness

Sandra

Johnie
02-03-2011, 03:25 PM
I'd be more concerned with the ones that have been written up several times. Also, I'd want to know WHAT they were written up for. There are several things that could get you a warning that aren't dangerous really.

Johnie
02-03-2011, 03:26 PM
And trust me on this, you never know what's going on in the kitchen. Even in the nicest of places.

Slowhand
02-03-2011, 03:40 PM
And trust me on this, you never know what's going on in the kitchen. Even in the nicest of places.
Unless you have the Chef`s Table at V & A`s that is. :lol:
We were amazed at how many pots and pans were used with each one being washed in scalding hot water before being re-used. [I hope my DW doesn`t get me into that habit at every meal at home. :lol:]

Johnie
02-03-2011, 03:47 PM
That's right, you can only trust things you can see with your own eyes! Chef's tables, teppanyaki restaurants and Waffle House :tongue:

Britchick
02-03-2011, 04:46 PM

I worked for a time in a 'reputable' hotel as a chambermaid when I was 17 and was disgusted at some of the things they did. Would never stay or eat there myself even now

BUTTERHEAD1
03-03-2011, 01:51 AM
These inspections are money makers for the counties. Each violation comes with a fine. With the economy being the way it is I'm sure there are more inspections being done than in the past.