PDA

View Full Version : Very proud of my little lad yesterday

Skywatcher
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Well we haven't had the smoothest of months with Thomas our eldestst , it was bound to happen as he grew and started to get testiclarone circulating.

Yesterday I took him to Hastings college where he sat his grade 5 theory paper - apparently he needs this to be able to sit the grade 6,7 and 8 Piano and Violin practical exams.

Anyway we go into this massive edifice of a building and find our way to the exam hall - he sits down with the others doing their grade 5 - all of whom were by the look of them 15-16 yo at least

I waved goodbye and left him there for his 2 hour examination

Anyway after about half an hour I pop back to see how he is getting on and peek through the door and he is sat there paper folded infront of him whilst he is gazing around the room, clearly finished already and had been for a while.

1st out of the room at 40 minutes and his only comment was 'pretty easy' shame they don't let you come out before 40 minutes

Now I have seen his practice papers and to me they may as well be written in martian. He is totally nonplussed - anyway he has his grade 4 Piano next week and Violin the week after that. I'll let you know how he gets on; just very proud that he can take this kind of pressure at 10.

MystikPiglit
04-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Well done, Thomas, and good luck. :thumbsup:

Isafari
04-03-2011, 07:37 PM
:fingers: for you Thomas - although it sounds like it was a breeze!

daveann
04-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Well done to him :) and fingers crossed :)

mumof2
04-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Well done Thomas, and good luck for your next exams :thumbsup:

josh.p.
04-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Good luck Thomas! :thumbsup: Although sounds like he doesn't need it :yes:

Tink
05-03-2011, 05:30 AM
What a great kid! Best wishes to our Thomas for a great score!