PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks at port orleans too long?

Cinderella94
13-03-2011, 09:59 PM
I know we've been over and over on all the resorts we're planning on but it's a whole three weeks so Im worried about making a mistake

Does anyone think that port orleans would get boring with 3 weeks? Everyone is saying we should try for a more lively resort

catrancher
14-03-2011, 11:17 AM
I know we've been over and over on all the resorts we're planning on but it's a whole three weeks so Im worried about making a mistake

Does anyone think that port orleans would get boring with 3 weeks? Everyone is saying we should try for a more lively resort

Since I don't know what kind of resort experience you like, it's kind of hard to say. However, if you think it would be an issue, why don't you split your stay up? Stay a week or so at Port Orleans and then have a second reservation at another resort.

Personally, I wouldn't mind three weeks at POR. But my DW and I are older and our kids are grown and gone so we like to take it easy as a normal way of life.

Tom (:macwave:... but it's still my favorite resort!)

keith
14-03-2011, 11:28 AM
I really love the port orleans resorts, both of them actually :yes: I guess yeah, theyre not the most busy feeling unlike say the contemporary but I think that's part of their great charm. I'd stay there for three weeks no problem! in fact I suspect It'd be pretty wonderful with lovely walks, the boat to downtown disney and so on.

robertcraig
14-03-2011, 12:01 PM
I love POR but why not have one week at the gulf coast

ukwdwnut
14-03-2011, 06:58 PM
id love to stay there for 3 weeks, ive never been before, but i did an article for the home page and from that info id love it im sure :)

gwennie81
20-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh my! If you're going to be here for 3wks., have you checked into staying off-property? Like renting a house or a villa nearby? It may be cheaper...