PDA

View Full Version : So how bad is Fantasyland?

Shellyamc
16-03-2011, 03:38 PM
I know all the construction has started, but how bad is it really? I'm kind of wondering what we are in for. :unsure:

keith
16-03-2011, 04:02 PM
I know all the construction has started, but how bad is it really? I'm kind of wondering what we are in for. :unsure:

gulp yep :/ I believe toontown is completely gone and there are walls up pretty much all over. Sad but then I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next :yes:

Johnie
16-03-2011, 04:18 PM
We were there in Jan and it just looks bare. Hopefully it will look better by the time you get there in Oct!

Shellyamc
16-03-2011, 04:21 PM
I hope so. I mean I'm excited about what is to come and I understand they need to work on it, but I'm hoping that it doesn't kill the magic. I'm afraid it is going to look like a construction site and not Disney.:unsure:

keith
16-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I hope so. I mean I'm excited about what is to come and I understand they need to work on it, but I'm hoping that it doesn't kill the magic. I'm afraid it is going to look like a construction site and not Disney.:unsure:

yeah gulp agree with you. I went once and remember sheets and scaffolding round the castle :/ really hated that

Kate
16-03-2011, 08:50 PM
They had put boards up around a part of it when we went, id imagine you wont be able to see that much. Im also very excited about whats to come, but ill miss it!