View Full Version : romance at disney?

30-07-2008, 12:35 PM
hello :) whats your favourite romantic thing to do at disneyworld? place, meals, shows, fireworks whatever

I really love the polynesian beach especially watching the water parade

30-07-2008, 12:36 PM
meal at the california grill whilst the freworks in th MK are on rates pretty high for me

30-07-2008, 12:37 PM
never thought of romance there, never been anywhere romantic there tbh :(

30-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Mick !!! do you not think watching Wishes with your beloved is romantic ? there are so many things :confused: or sharing a dole whip, the music at the fireworks in Epcot, the list is endless :yes: oh maybe your`e a bit too old to be romantic now :gy: hmm
Jacqui xxx

30-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Ooooo, for me it's walking around the BW with my DH and stopping in BW Sweets and sharing a sweet treat while watching Illuminations fireworks!

DH would probably say it's romantic when I watch football games in ESPN Club with him and share nachos at the bar :lol:

30-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Sitting with Dh watching fireworks and we LOVE taking the carriage ride at POR :p015: That is super romantic!

30-07-2008, 11:00 PM
One time we got a cheese plate (back when they were nice) and some wine at the bakery in France and sat outside enjoying it. It started to rain, so we simply pulled our chairs close together, popped up our huge umbrella, and continued enjoying our little meal. People passing by smiled and some even looked a little envious. :D

It was nice. :yes: